Author Topic: Theories [SPOILER HEAVY]  (Read 19198 times)

-Joshua-

• View Profile
Theories [SPOILER HEAVY]
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2007, 05:38:07 PM »
Quote from: Qwer;34609
Kernal - Sync Pegasus isn't Transcendant. It's somebody else, named Penumbra in Sync M4 and M8.

Might this explain all other pegasus fighters swarming around the Trandescend in some of the flasbhacks?

Finally, what does the world End have to do with anything?

I actually first thought this was one of the colony planets destroyed by the Lucifer...

hjj5899

• View Profile
Theories [SPOILER HEAVY]
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2008, 07:19:52 AM »
Quote from: Taristin;12379
I just ruined the story for myself by reading this thread... :(

:)  It is good !!

Fenrir

• View Profile
Theories [SPOILER HEAVY]
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2008, 07:41:35 AM »
Quote from: Dark Hunter;36250
Another thing tying the two campaigns together is the repeated mention of being "disconnected". In Sync, the "other Vasudans" mention that the Terran force is disconnected, in reply to why they were hunting them. In Transcend, Omega tells that the Transcendant was "disconnected from the universe". Later (or earlier, I'm not sure) Sunder mentions that he feels disconnected as well.

Perhaps being disconnected is the first step in transcending? It seems to happen to people in close proximity to the Sync drive (I'm assuming here that the Transcendant came into contact with Sync, and also that the cargo in the nebula was Sync), or perhaps by coming into close proximity to a transcended being. Or does this disconnection refer instead to taking place in an event of very large porportions (such as the events in Sync and Transcend)?

I also got to thinking about how Sync`s subtitle is "you`re out of time." I wouldn`t be surprised if that means not that they don`t have any time remaining, but that they are basically outside of time, or, shall we say, "disconnected" from it.

Interesting stuff. Man, I need to replay these campaigns.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 07:24:42 AM by Fenrir »

Infamus

• IM ALIVE! wait, what?!?
    • View Profile
Theories [SPOILER HEAVY]
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2008, 10:51:47 PM »
the transcendent IS in sync, the only Pegasus fighter in the entire campaign. he has already been to the universe and back because of some experiment.

however the use of the sync device in his vicinity (you don't see him but he is there, come on, HE'S THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH) gave him manipulation over reality in the same AOE as sync. however after refining the effects, his ability became so powerful that he could no longer control it and had 2 split personalities 1: tried to recreate the sync and reverse the polarities to undo everything 2: tried to get someone to kill him 3: wanted to take over the galaxy and-then-some (the out-of-control ability of course)

greatest accomplishment: traveling to the end of the universe (they got awesome fish too bad it costs 42 fuckin bucks)
greatest failure: sync drive going bonkers and fucking up everyone's MYND

MEH
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 03:58:31 PM by Infamus »
You expect a signature here? Too bad you don\'t get one, make your own.