Author Topic: Official Artwork thread  (Read 15147 times)

Psygonis

• Psygonis, online!
    • View Profile
    • http://psygonis.deviantart.com
Official Artwork thread
« on: December 26, 2009, 05:48:13 PM »
Hi everyone!

It's a new post there 'cause there will be no screenshots! Not exactly, for here shall be gathered artistic SoL-related stuff, such as Artworks.

For this first post *stares at DaBrain* to be stickified, here's a nice X-Mas artwork.
It introduces one of the so awaited new character present in Shadows of Lylat.

Her name's Elna Shelduck and she is... yeah, a duck! :P
I won't tell what's her role in the game (yet! ;) ) but be sure that you'll see her in Release 1... :3

A picture says more than a thousand words so here it goes:

(As you can see, it's quite sketchy, unrefined CG work, but well... I'll fix that later, when I'll have got over all the foie gras I had to eat this last days! XP )

Well then see you,
Psygonis.
In the Depths of Lylat, an old Planet is dying...
Forgotten for centuries in the History of Lylat, Taklys vanishes place after place, until no Life lasts anymore on it\'s surface...
Bannished by the Cornuseans milleniums ago, Cursed by the Wrath of Andross nowadays, some of the remaining Shadamars alive now stand up by the cornerian side to revenge!

Artworks: http://psygonis.deviantart.com

Prototype

• Lulzer
    • View Profile
Official Artwork thread
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 02:00:24 PM »
*cough**cough* ahem... not to prod or anything, but it has been nearly half a year since we've gotten any pretty pictures. :)
Facilitator of Understanding

Flammenwerfer fox

• Professional scum hunter
    • View Profile
Official Artwork thread
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 05:10:45 AM »
Quote from: Prototype;132138
*cough**cough* ahem... not to prod or anything, but it has been nearly half a year since we've gotten any pretty pictures. :)

Foreign power provoked! Prepare for imminent retaliation in the form of an annoyed explanation! *Dons helmet and jumps into slit trench*

Seriously though, it has been a considerable amount of time since we've had ANYTHING new here. Including artwork.

Also, I have a question that has been on my mind recently: Will anyone else involved in SoL production be able to post artwork on this page, or just Psygonis?
Sometimes, knowing that you\'ve hurt someone is worse than punishment.

Falco314

• That guy
    • View Profile
Official Artwork thread
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 06:13:30 PM »
Quote from: Flammenwerfer fox;132152
Foreign power provoked! Prepare for imminent retaliation in the form of an annoyed explanation! *Dons helmet and jumps into slit trench*

Seriously though, it has been a considerable amount of time since we've had ANYTHING new here. Including artwork.

Also, I have a question that has been on my mind recently: Will anyone else involved in SoL production be able to post artwork on this page, or just Psygonis?

...And his question was never answered.
I see a little silhouette of a bot
Scaramouch, scaramouch, will you get out of this forum?
spamming and Advertising, very, very frightening me
Moderator, Moderator
WILL YOU BAN HIM PLEASE?

Brockenstein

• Of Danub!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://darkcosmos.external-logistics.com/
Official Artwork thread
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 07:33:44 PM »
It was never a question discussed so I don't know the answer. but I figure yes other members of SoL could post their artwork related to the SoL project, not just one artist. But he is the one that took the lead.

Flaming Cobra

• Hasn\'t beat Gradius III
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001049449423
Official Artwork thread
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 08:08:28 PM »
So why is it that we only got one artwork?
"If I have to write a research paper, do Calculus homework, complete WebAssigns for Chemistry, and read a bunch of chapters in For the Record and How the Other Half Lives, when am I going to find time to study for that exam next Tuesday?"

neeshaw

• View Profile
Official Artwork thread
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 08:49:38 AM »
How would you go about doing that?

Scourge of Ages

• Professional lurker
    • View Profile
Official Artwork thread
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 07:10:25 PM »
Hello neeshaw.

I would strongly suggest changing your signature and saying something more constructive, before you get labeled as a bot. And quickly.

If you're real, then
:welcome t
Come on you guys, join Hard-Light.net there\'s more awesome Freespace mods than you can shake a stick at!