Author Topic: Who is responsible!?  (Read 31873 times)

paintballadict9

• Pumped up mann!!!!
    • View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2010, 03:06:49 AM »
loved adventures!

more my type of game.

liked the gameplay in all the games to date

but adventures and assult need 2 b longer and command needs voice acting with a story that doesn't end the series.

dragonsniper

• Nuking a Sathana\'s
    • View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2010, 12:09:48 PM »
Quote from: paintballadict9;130805
loved adventures!

more my type of game.

liked the gameplay in all the games to date

but adventures and assult need 2 b longer and command needs voice acting with a story that doesn't end the series.

Never played adventures, but I do agree that Assault needed a longer story. If you look at the previous games though, they weren't that long either.
As for command, and the whole ending series thing, one of the main SF leaders (not sure who) stated that it doesn't signify the end of the series, and they're contemplating a game for the wii. Personally, I'd find something on the PC or PS3 kinda cool to, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

SabreWolferos

• View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2010, 02:32:51 PM »
Starfox 1 + 2: Played one for about 10 minutes, but it looked fun :D

64: Was nice and if you played it right you could say that you could spend 25 Hours for the game until you saw everything and did everything.

How I get to that?

Easy.

Let`s say you need need 30 Mins for one playthrought in average. There are 25 ways of rout combinations and 2 difficulties. That makes 50 times 30 Mins.

Final comment to 64: Do a Barrel Roll!!!

Adventures was kinnda nice although there was no way to fight a boss again without restart the whole game and the omited fight against Scales because of the time delay (my theory).
The shop owner was a bit scary in my opinion and the flight passages weren't that funny.
And by mentioning Krystal I just could say 2 things:

1st: About time that a woman joins the team.

2nd: What happened to Fara (dammit plot holes -.-)

Final comment: Would have become better, if they hd more time to finish it ( pointing on unused voice recordings )

Assault:
Yay many rail levels again ... but what is that? A Ground mission as the entire 2nd level? Well ok, but !

3rd level ground mission again -.-. Just mentioned that the moving of Fox tail scares me a bit o.O.

4th level ground again! Starts to annoy me, hope for you guys there won't be much more.

5th level rail again yay!

6th Level: Hmm where are all those temples comming from? And why is a stupid teenage dino leader of his race. Ah yeah, btw ground mission with a bit flying.

Level 7 again almost entire ground and a fight against the general! WTF!? (Btw. where are Katt and Bill?)

Level 8 all range mode and lots of cannon fodder, but the KI's are stupid.

Level 9 ENOUGHT GROUND MISSIONS!!!!!

Level 10 The Great Fox is destroyed and Star Wolf is helping me ... ok was kinnda funny to shoot at Star Wolf again ^^.

Ending: What?!? Only 10 Levels and End!? Are you serious!?
Was close to cry at Fox last line :(

Finnal comment to Assault: The KI's of your companions are very stupid, just flying the same root again and again and shooting a bit ( I still wonder how they were able to kill one enemy ) ( Nintendo is it that hard to coppy or modify a scribt for KI chasing other KI's?).
Fox looked a bit angry over the whole game and Krystal became really busty for one year of growing.
Slippy was anoying ... done ... Falco anoyed Slippy .... done ...but Peppy didn't told me to Barrel roll ( very big ! mark) !!!
( Want Katt and Bill again :( )

Edit: And your buddies always get caught by boggies at the same time and not even once by Star Wolf(e) (dunno -.-) ( progarmming my watch to beep before they got attacked again ... )

Command, yeah uhm, didn't played Command a lot, just because there were no rail levels and only all range mode.
Also missed the hit counter with numbers over 200.
In my opinion there was not much action for a game where are you used to destroy armadas and giant bosses.
Many of the endigngs suck in my opinion, I only like the one with the party and the one where Fox and Krystal got married (until to that part that Fox clone alias Marcus appears).

Final comment to Command: I just act like Command never happend ...

Other things:
I think StarWolf(e) could need one more member, because it is not usual that the good ones have more ships than the bad guys.

About the member ^^...
They could need a female bird which is love interested to Falco ( but he ignores her ) and then she gets into a big Spaceship fight with an angry Katt :3

WOLFEN FOR EVA !!!!

So much from me.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 06:06:37 PM by SabreWolferos »

Flammenwerfer fox

• Professional scum hunter
    • View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2010, 03:39:12 PM »
That was an impressive writing. I agree with most of what you said but you gave me impression that you approve of Krystal.:wtf:

Assault would have been a terrific game if Nintendo had simply done a better job with it in every department. And Krystal's boobs were just rediculous.

I pretty much like Star Fox for its awesome rail shooter style. I could not care less for the furry drama side of the games, and that's why I will not ever play Command, and why I thought Assault was an abomination. Adventure blew chunks in my opinion because there was hardly any arial combat! If I'd wanted an adventure game, I would have spent 50 bucks on a Zelda game that would be 10 time better!
Sometimes, knowing that you\'ve hurt someone is worse than punishment.

Fox's_Feather

• StarFox Fan
    • View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2010, 03:59:24 PM »
Command was sooooooo Cool.

HATERS GONNA HATE. :ha:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Falco314

• That guy
    • View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2010, 04:28:36 PM »
Quote from: SabreWolferos;130809
Finnal comment to Assault: The KI's of your companions are very stupid, just flying the same root again and again and shooting a bit ( I still wonder how they were able to kill one enemy ) ( Nintendo is it that hard to coppy or modify a scribt for KI chasing other KI's?).

KI you mean AI, Artificial Inteligence?
Seriously, Nintendo MUST get better AI Pilots,every fighter in all-range mode couldn't barely hit a shot!

i mean, entire star wolf team at my six on ol' 64 was easier to take down than a couple of Maras in FS2.
I see a little silhouette of a bot
Scaramouch, scaramouch, will you get out of this forum?
spamming and Advertising, very, very frightening me
Moderator, Moderator
WILL YOU BAN HIM PLEASE?

SabreWolferos

• View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2010, 05:59:22 PM »
Quote from: Falco314;130815
KI you mean AI, Artificial Inteligence?

Yeah, that's the word.
Sorry but I only knew the German version but thanks dude.

Quote from: Flammenwerfer fox;130815
I agree with most of what you said but you gave me impression that you approve of Krystal.

I like the coloursheme of blue and white in her fur and that british accent :3
And the most important point ... :

<---- Guy ...

Edit: Btw. just saw a cat.
I like the pink Katt more than the black one ( don't like black ).

And don't dare to say anything about molting, else FLYING ROCK !!!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 06:22:30 PM by SabreWolferos »

Falco314

• That guy
    • View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2010, 08:53:09 PM »
Quote from: SabreWolferos;130818
I like the coloursheme of blue and white in her fur and that british accent :3

Most peple actually find the part of "Fur" quite creepy.
i just find creepy "Yiff" >.>

and bTW i actually like her british accent too so... sue me Flammen. xD
Moderator, Moderator
WILL YOU BAN HIM PLEASE?

SabreWolferos

• View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2010, 10:03:23 PM »
Quote from: Falco314;130825
Most peple actually find the part of "Fur" quite creepy.
i just find creepy "Yiff" >.>

Because they are animals, made me want to play the Starfox games, but not of that adult stuff.

I was quite young ( about 4 to 5 ) when I saw Starfox 64/Lylat Wars the first time and I was very bent to animals these days ( which am I still today ) ( I had a dog and a canary ) and it just made me sad that I could never have a fox or even a wolf as pets.
And it was also interesting to see that they were walking like humans and were also able to talk ( even if I couldn't understand them at that time ) and of course da Spacfightaz x3 ... well and one thing went to the other and here I am.

( Hmm... note to myself: Do a test if you became a furry over time or not.)

Btw. back to topic
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 10:08:57 PM by SabreWolferos »

maxmccloud

• USE THE BRAKES!!!
    • View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2010, 11:23:46 PM »
should you happen to not care about yiff art and things of such(me) and not care what your characters in a story are based off of(me) you should be able to enjoy any game as long as its gameplay and story hold up. this is exactly why i enjoy starfox, i sorta enjoy the plotholes it gives me a sense of mystery haha i like filling in blanks, and i enjoy the characters even though they are animals.

this said, stop whining and play the games

and flammen......meh, rule 24 "dont feed the troll"
"CANT LET YOU DO THAT STAAAAARFOX"

Star Fox

• Arwing Ace
    • View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2010, 11:51:10 PM »
#25 Relation to the original topic decreases with every post.
#26 Any topic can easily be turned into something totally unrelated.
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu.
This is the truth! This is my belief!
...At least for now."

--"The Mystery of Life," vol. 841, chapter 26

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Falco314

• That guy
    • View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2010, 12:01:53 AM »
#27 if the topic is meant for screenshots, every screenie posted will shortly decrease the off-topicness.
Moderator, Moderator
WILL YOU BAN HIM PLEASE?

Flammenwerfer fox

• Professional scum hunter
    • View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2010, 12:30:45 AM »
Quote from: maxmccloud;130831
should you happen to not care about yiff art and things of such(me) and not care what your characters in a story are based off of(me) you should be able to enjoy any game as long as its gameplay and story hold up. this is exactly why i enjoy starfox, i sorta enjoy the plotholes it gives me a sense of mystery haha i like filling in blanks, and i enjoy the characters even though they are animals.

this said, stop whining and play the games

and flammen......meh, rule 24 "dont feed the troll"

Yeah. So long as the main story of the game is at least partially solid I'll probably like it. I just don't like it when ultimately meaningless personal stories are jammed into the game. *Coughs* like Krystal X Fox in Command *Coughs*

Lol. It is fun to fill in the blanks some times.
Sometimes, knowing that you\'ve hurt someone is worse than punishment.

FOXNEZ

• View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2010, 09:49:03 AM »
umm what is wrong of ground missions? i like them
i remmeber that get out of the airwing while still moving was awesome : D
and shoot whit things like snipers and bazoocas was funny.
srry of mi english

SabreWolferos

• View Profile
Who is responsible!?
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2010, 11:58:39 AM »
Quote from: FOXNEZ;130886
umm what is wrong of ground missions? i like them
i remmeber that get out of the airwing while still moving was awesome : D
and shoot whit things like snipers and bazoocas was funny.
srry of mi english

It just doesn't fit to Starfox that you have a giant arsenal of hand weapons where some of them are times bigger and heavier than youself ( in my opinion ).

Ok the ground character of 64 was funny, but just because it was on multiplayer and harder to hit than the assault ones.

And it was just a hard time, first Adventures with about 4% flying. Then the big news of a new Starfox which will almost be like 64. The game had many fans because of the rail levels I think, but 50% of the whole game are not almost.

And the ground character was in multiplayer just unbalanced (pointing at Peppy, Wolf and the homing missle launchers. ).
When I played the 2nd leve the first time I just thought : "Holy crap, Fox is 10 times faster than in both smash bros, 64 an adventures together."
Don't pointing at the fact, that all weapons he has aer fitting in the back of his suite without popping somehow out.

Earlier there was a bigger chance to win with every unit against every other unit, but now, just take the launchers and you'r almost victorious.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 12:05:07 PM by SabreWolferos »