Author Topic: Machinima for you, Machinima for me.  (Read 3766 times)

MarekMcCloud

• Land of disappointment
    • View Profile
Machinima for you, Machinima for me.
« on: January 26, 2010, 08:47:30 PM »
Okay, listen. I need some ideas for a video that me and some buds are doing. Well, several videos actually, but you get my point. Basically, we are doing Super Smash Brothers Brawl videos (hacks and all) and I need all of your creative support, so if anyone has any ideas i might take them into consideration. If you want to implement Andross, someone is currently working on a Andross texture hack on DK. (deleting the body to make a more realist look. If it involves Krystal, someone is also working on a model hack over fox. Preview

Almost anything is possible in SSBB hacking so if you have a idea, it can be possible to make. Also, I use Sony Vegas for videos, and I know croma keying and all that.

I would also like to add, the channel has a is really making two types of videos. Epic videos like malr's "King of evil" or comedy videos. We haven't made any major epic ones but you get my point.

LET YOU CREATIVE IDEAS FLOW!

Last thing, if your idea is good, we will give you a shout out at the end of the video so i guess you could gain significant populatiry oOoOoOo. For one of our next videos, we are giving it a "Robot Chicken" approach of small comedic sketches soo short and stupid ideas are good :biggrin1:.

(as for voice acting, I don't think we will be doing that, I consider myself a great voice actor but I would get extremely uncomfortable if I yelled "DO A BARREL ROLL!!" at my computer when my parents are walking by :lol:)
:sigh: