Author Topic: VPR's single missions thread  (Read 4247 times)

VPR

• View Profile
    • http://www.vprnet.co.uk/
VPR's single missions thread
« on: October 03, 2009, 12:09:28 AM »
Here's all my releases bundled into one thread. I'm also running this on Hard-Light productions, hope it's okay to mirror it here as well?

As an introduction I am currently learning how to FRED though I do have some experience from BtRL and other unreleased stuff, therefore expect both coding and mission quality to not always be up to scratch. If you have anything to add on my FREDding or mission design then by all means please do so. I will always welcome positive and negative feedback if it is constructive.

Installation

My missions require the use of it's own mod folder due to usage of custom models and tables, the download for the mod file is here:

Download (9kb) Updated: 03-09-2009

Extract the contents of the above zip file to your FreeSpace2 folder and then in the launcher set the folder vpr as your selected mod.

Current Required Build: SCP 3.6.10 Final + Latest Media VPs

Mission Releases

All missions can be found in there own post in this thread with the links to each mission post listed in the below section. If missions are updated I'll mark it on the list and in the corrosponding post itself.

To install first make sure you've download the latest version of the mod folder. Then extract the mission file to ..\vpr\data\missions\

Mission 1: Rise of Apollo (See post below )
Updated: 22-08-2009

Credits

None as of yet but other people's models and table data will be listed here when used in a release.

VPR

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 12:10:30 AM »
Mission 1: Rise of Apollo

Here's my first FS2 mission (outside of BtRL) where Alpha Wing is sent to the outer edges of Vega to investigate reports of Shivan activity. The mission itself is fairly basic and probably not that difficult for the most part. I also have another mission in the works related loosely to this one.

Download (9kb) Updated: 22-08-2009 (HLP)

I'll add some screenshots later on.

VPR

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 11:30:19 PM »
Can't seem to edit any of my posts here as I was going to delete the thread but I'll no longer be maintaining this thread due to no interest or downloads coming from here. I'll still be running the thread on HLP as I assume those interested are only checking there.

evilfantasy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 07:43:00 AM »
Thanx for this beautiful place in internet!!!

weiyangliu@aol.com

shenlaizai

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 06:05:22 AM »
All carbon bicycles need some form of suspension system to protect them
and the rider from feeling every bump on alloy bike wheelthe road or trail.
Otherwise bikes would feel like ysbike01 the old boneshakers of the nineteenth century.
Good suspension protects the bicycle chinese carbon wheelsfrom the wear and tear of the road,
increases traction by keeping the wheels on the ground, and also makes the rider more comfortable.
Suspension can be built into a bicycle either directly through shock absorbers or indirectly through design.
so now more and more full suspension carbon bike wheelscarbon bike frame appear on the market.
For example, in Yishun Bike, there are 26ER FM039 and 29er FM069, and even 27.5er carbon full suspension mtb framsets.
Some bikes, particularly off-road bikes, have spring-loaded steel coils in the forks
that absorb bumps and jumps and work yishun bike shoplike a car's shock absorbers.
Other bikes have shocks built into the rear triangle of the frame, either on the seat stay or seat tube.
Less often, bikes can be found with springs or other suspension systems built into the saddle or handlebars,
though these create unwanted variables in bike fit.
Fork shocks, the most common kind, have become a very popular component on mountain and BMX bikes in recent years.