Author Topic: Blue Planet campaign  (Read 7029 times)

snipester89

• -IoN-
    • View Profile
Blue Planet campaign
« on: September 27, 2009, 12:58:24 AM »
In the campaign "Journeys End", what do I do? If I depart then the campaign is over, but isn't thing something else? this campaign was amazing but it was also short. There is another objective "Defect to Earth" but how do I complete this objective? I tried flying into both the ??Temparair?? and the Orestes hangers but nothing happened. Ive seen other videos on youtube of blue planet like "Battle of Neptune", and "EUD Solaris", how do they unlock those missions? Please answer pronto haha im very anxious for this mod

The E

• His Majesty
    • View Profile
Blue Planet campaign
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 01:50:11 AM »
First, this is the wrong forum. The Blue Planet forum is here: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?board=169.0
Second, you did nothing wrong. After the Renjian gets destroyed, Admiral Bei departs and the Protagonist has had his little discussion with his wingmates, you need to jump out. That is what "Defect to Earth" means. And since it is the last mission of the campaign, there is nothing else to be done.
Third, the Solaris and Battle for Neptune videos are previews for the second part of Blue Planet, which is still in development.
Fourth, Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius will be rereleased soon, with a few bugfixes, graphical improvements, and most importantly, voice acting.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 02:43:37 AM by The E »
Proud member of the Blue Planet, Project MULTI and FreeSpace Upgrade teams
Second-in-command of the HLP support ninjas.

snipester89

• -IoN-
    • View Profile
cool
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 04:07:58 AM »
Oh sorry haha I didn't know this was the wrong forum. Well thanks for answering my question. Its hard to believe that after 10 years there are still developments in this game.  Ill check out that link to see whats up. Ive played fs2 since kindergarten this game brings back alot.

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Blue Planet campaign
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 11:36:05 AM »
No reason why questions for Blue Planet can't be answered here The_E. You're more likely to get a correct answer on their forums of course but I wouldn't say that it's the wrong forum when the right one requires registering again. :D

The E

• His Majesty
    • View Profile
Blue Planet campaign
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 02:07:42 PM »
True. But considering that GW is somewhat slower than HLP in terms of response time, giving people the right link can't hurt.
Proud member of the Blue Planet, Project MULTI and FreeSpace Upgrade teams
Second-in-command of the HLP support ninjas.

Mobius

• The Southern Cross
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hard-light.net
Blue Planet campaign
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 03:30:30 PM »
Snipester once asked for INF tech support here on GW and got replies very quickly. That's a good sign.

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Blue Planet campaign
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 12:28:27 AM »
Quote from: The E;121557
True. But considering that GW is somewhat slower than HLP in terms of response time, giving people the right link can't hurt.

Doesn't hurt. Just don't want him thinking he can't ask here. :)

General Battuta

• View Profile
Blue Planet campaign
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 02:14:33 AM »
Did the Renjian jump in and all the dialogue happen properly in your mission?

wachchoocup

• View Profile
Blue Planet campaign
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 05:31:10 PM »
When do you want to start?  Since Jerry's campaign seems to be dead, you can take the rotating slot that his was in.

However, I'll be gone for two weeks 26th and 2nd so how about starting on Feb 9th?