Author Topic: Deadly Secrets  (Read 7508 times)

Mobius

• The Southern Cross
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hard-light.net
Deadly Secrets
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 01:45:53 PM »
Are you planning to recruit more members in the foreseeable future?

Thulius

• View Profile
Deadly Secrets
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 02:37:46 PM »
Quote from: Mobius;120223
Are you planning to recruit more members in the foreseeable future?

Hm...maybe. If there are enough interests...:biggrin1:
"Collossus, what happened?"
"I\'m not sure...I think someone pushed the wrong button!"

"Never, build something like that!"

Mobius

• The Southern Cross
    • View Profile
Deadly Secrets
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 03:06:53 PM »
If you manage to provide interesting screenshots and amazing plans for the plot, you'll almost certainly attract the interest of other people. :)

Novachen

• Flying supernova
    • View Profile
Deadly Secrets
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 08:02:21 AM »
I understand it right? It is a campaign about vasudan rebels that work together with the Hammer of Light but are not the Hammer of Light at all?

I feel a little reminded to Renegade Resurgence, however that was a different scenario.

Will the shivans return in this campaign? I think a few rebels need a big power to defeat the whole GTVA with their fourteen(?) fleets. But an alliance with the shivans remembers too much to Bosch's goals, i think.
I was there, you were there and you should never forget it. GTVA FreeSpace Convention, Paris 2001!
FreeSpace Pilot since 1999 :)

My writing work (all in english and german):
Dark Abyss (2001) - What wll happen thirteen years later, after the neo-terran front come back in service... with the shivans, of course.
At the Edge of the Abyss (2003) - fifteen years after capella the GTVA have to face their annihilation again, and this time... there is no escape.
Fallen Angel (INFR1) (2006) - 32 years have passed since the capella supernova. the GTVA has completed their GTI Melia jumpgate in delta serpentis and reopened the jump node to sol... and fall in war against an enemy named earth alliance. Furthermore... what meaning have those damn strange readings in ross 128?

Thulius

• View Profile
Deadly Secrets
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 08:19:40 AM »
Near but no...Chapter 1 is about the end of the HoL and the Incursion of Atapeth's new rebellion.

Mobius

• The Southern Cross
    • View Profile
Deadly Secrets
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 03:38:48 PM »
Hey, I have one question...

How strong is the HoL? I mean, we don't have canon info reporting the true extent of the HoL force, and it's equally hard to estimate how big the GTA, PVN and GTVA fleets are. I understand the new HoL may have nothing to do with its predecessor (leaders excluded, maybe)... but what's their true strentgh? Are we going to see mass defections to the HoL cause and acts of sabotage? Will the Terrans react accordingly and lose faith in the alliance with the Vasudans?

Thulius

• View Profile
Deadly Secrets
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 04:06:09 PM »
Good question!:) Well, after the Capella massacre, some (which means many) Vasudans get remained of the Prophecys. They'll never forget Capella, but the Prophecys are very similar to the Capella Apocalypse. Now they gonna say: "Could the Prophecy be right?" And some of them (which means many) just searched for the Hol, found it maybe and then introduced themselves. Then, they should tell other Vasudans where to find the HoL. In the system Barnard's star.

The strength of "my" HoL isn't very heavy, but they're hard to find. And that's their strength. It's very similar to the end of the FS2 with the search of Bosch. The same kind of.

There are more "older" members, but the last leader, who was a pilot as he headed to the HoL, is HoL priest Sukhmet.

Then there's a new leader, called Iris.

And at the very last, to make it clear: Atapeth want to destroy every enemy of the holy planet Vasuda Prime. Also the HoL...

Thank you for your interest.:)

Thulius

• View Profile
Deadly Secrets
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 07:00:20 PM »
Wanted:[/b]

-> Voice Actors,
-> Correctors,
-> and the testing of the missions.

If you would like to Voice act, write a response in here or a PN to me.:) Please tell me what you can Voice act (Man, women, both..) and also if you want to Voice act either a pilot or a commander of a large ship etc.:)

If you'd be so nice and help me out with my Englisch errors, write a response or a PN to me. Thanks.:)

If you want to do the most funny part, which means the testing, write a PN or a response in here.

I thank you all for the help you gave me.:)