Author Topic: Hostingrequest: Deadly Secrets  (Read 6555 times)

Thulius

• View Profile
Hostingrequest: Deadly Secrets
« on: August 05, 2009, 11:20:09 PM »
Title explains my question.

Ok, this is one of my biggest campaigns and it's more a Mod then a campaign.

The campaign plays 10 years after the destruction of the Capella star. The starsystem Barnard's star has never explored like the other systems of the GTVA. Only one outpost called Nonameyet is there, holding the line.
But there is more than the GTVA thought. Unidentified signals from the middle of the system are making unsure, if there is more than some pirates or something like that.

The brotherwar:
After the crazy admiral Atapeth decided to build a new rebellion, he declared to form an old tradition of the Vasudans new. The brotherwar. That war will cost more lives than the Great war. The Secrets of the GTVA will be deadly. Deadly secrets!

:nervous:
"Collossus, what happened?"
"I\'m not sure...I think someone pushed the wrong button!"

"Never, build something like that!"

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 06:43:45 AM »
Can you show us screenshots and give us some idea how much progress you've made and how big your team is?

MatthewPapa

• GWBB Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game-warden.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 05:01:52 PM »
sounds interesting, but you are gonna need at least 2-3 people on your team if the project has not been started yet

Thulius

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 08:08:04 PM »
Thank you!:)I've allready started and the Capella review and some of the most needed missions.

My plan is to do following things:

-Capella Review. You play as Atapeht as he defends Capella (and his family) against the shivans.
-The Main Campaign.
-Some Side-Missions, in the view of the following factions: Hammer of Light (HoL), Atapeth's rebellion and some SOK-Missions.

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 02:50:39 AM »
That sounds good but we need much more information than a simple plot outline for hosting. The fact is that lots of new people come up with campaign ideas that never get finished. That means that you need to show progress before we'll host you, the last thing we need is another dead mod.

Thulius

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 08:05:53 PM »
Quote from: karajorma;119201
That sounds good but we need much more information than a simple plot outline for hosting. The fact is that lots of new people come up with campaign ideas that never get finished. That means that you need to show progress before we'll host you, the last thing we need is another dead mod.

I can understand that. Reminds me on AHTW.:sigh:

Here are more informations.

What Iím planning to do:[/b]
Try to make a possible FS III. I heard, that some people were a bit sad that FS (even weíre talking about FS2 but letís just stick with FS:)) had no character storys. They also told me, that FS2 had some good starts at that. Khafre, Petrach and also Snipes are the best examples they found there. I want to create different characters, that are telling the story from their viewing.
It shouldnít be a fight and fight campaign as PI for example. It should be more scary and difficult.
After Act I. there will be new ships. Also, thereíll be some Side kicks as such as the fact, that thereíll be no Orions after Act I. anymore.:)
It is also to be planned, to cooperate with Sol and itís way to earth. There will be some missions in the near of the Subspace portal.
Iím a ďone-manĒ team. Iím allone. But if thereís a big interest in the future other ones could join.
There are screenshots but the problem is that, my FS wonít work, whoever knows why.:D
My other plans for this project:
PDF: The story and life of Atapeth. A biography which tells you about everything of his life.
Node-Maps and also the sign of Atapeth are finished.
The Demo will release soon. As soon as I can.:)
If you need more, Iíll give more.:)

MatthewPapa

• GWBB Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game-warden.com/
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 11:18:34 PM »
you should create a thread in the Freespace Campaign to talk more about this and for better exposure

Mobius

• The Southern Cross
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hard-light.net
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 05:37:53 PM »
Also, you should defect to the Lizardmen. Chaos is meh.

:p

/Intentional OT