Author Topic: Testmission for my campaign  (Read 4307 times)

Thulius

• View Profile
Testmission for my campaign
« on: July 19, 2009, 10:47:27 AM »
Hi! At first, some of you may know me as Impossible Uncorrect from the HLP Board. So, I am now here for (I think) three days and didnít talk very much (Which means I didnít talk anyways).
So that it is usefull for you, that Iím here, I created the first mission for my campaign. (Not Deadly Secrets!;)) I want to make sure, that my Missiondesign is ok for you so I uploaded the Mission here. Please tell me how it could be improved. What could be better? What was good? So, I hope you think itís ok and you enjoy the mission!:)

Engage and Destroy! (Download)

BTW, Englisch is not my first language so, if there are any Grammar or word mistakes, feel free to tell them to me. Well, thanks for playing it.:)
"Collossus, what happened?"
"I\'m not sure...I think someone pushed the wrong button!"

"Never, build something like that!"

Rodo

• stargazer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 03:40:10 AM »
well I had a fast run just now..

The fighters of the first wave don't attack the GTVA, hell they don't even try to defend themselves properly, issue orders with the IA handling sexps.

The enemy cruisers do nothing to defend themselves from the Monitor, there's little danger here so it's unlikely the player will loose the mission, make it harder for the player to win (not adding more enemy wings, use your imagination and try to give a difficult task for Alpha 1).

Thulius

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 12:39:25 PM »
Thanks for playing it.

Hm, that's a point I didn't thought about...What could that task be. Thanks for commenting.:)
"Collossus, what happened?"
"I\'m not sure...I think someone pushed the wrong button!"

"Never, build something like that!"