Author Topic: Other games you play?  (Read 68928 times)

Sturmbannführer

• My friends, I like war.
    • View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2009, 12:16:13 AM »
HAWX, ArmA II, and Wolf Team as of recent.

Digital Biscuit

• View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2009, 02:20:29 PM »
Quote from: peterv;117520
I only play Free Space (SCP) and Orbiter. I don't play Starfox but i'll certainly play the FS version. Does it count? :rolleyes:

You play Orbiter, peterv? Haha that is awsome. I thought i would be the only one here! :P Best sim ever!

I play older video games mostly... Snes, N64, Genesis, Dreamcast... Obviously I'm a huge classic Sonic the Hedgehog fan. I love Metroid and Metal Gear Solid games too. Most new games are too much about graphics, and not about actual game play, imo.

I also play X-plane from time to time.

Sturmbannführer

• View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2009, 07:18:15 AM »
Oh, forgot S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky.

Quote from: Digital Biscuit;117794
You play Orbiter, peterv? Haha that is awsome. I thought i would be the only one here! :P Best sim ever!

I play older video games mostly... Snes, N64, Genesis, Dreamcast... Obviously I'm a huge classic Sonic the Hedgehog fan. I love Metroid and Metal Gear Solid games too. Most new games are too much about graphics, and not about actual game play, imo.

I also play X-plane from time to time.

Yeah, Orbiter is great fun to tinker with. And I thought I'd be the only old school SEGA kid here. Console games these days don't do it for me, I'll stick to my computer. But, old school.. hell yes. I love my Dreamcast so much.

Digital Biscuit

• View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 04:52:05 AM »
Quote from: Sturmbannführer;117851

Yeah, Orbiter is great fun to tinker with. And I thought I'd be the only old school SEGA kid here. Console games these days don't do it for me, I'll stick to my computer. But, old school.. hell yes. I love my Dreamcast so much.

Yeah, i know just how you feel about current console games. But old school... haha. F-zero, Sonic, Pilotwings, Megaman, TopGear, Contra, Gunstar Heroes, NiGHTS into Dreams, Wave Race... so many great titles. I have more fun with the oldies i've played 400 times than the new stuff on ps3 and 360.

Dreamcast was the greatest. Coolest controller, too. Has anyone ever played Skies of Arcadia? Shenmue? good memories...

Scourge of Ages

• Professional lurker
    • View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2009, 12:49:42 AM »
Quote from: Digital Biscuit;117889
Dreamcast was the greatest. Coolest controller, too. Has anyone ever played Skies of Arcadia? Shenmue? good memories...

Skies of Arcadia! Phantasy Star Online! (Both on GC though).

Quote from: DaBrain;117357
Then again, I still have to complete Final Fantasy IV DS and get all the StarFox Command endings.

Sounds like me. I'm on the last save before Zemus, and I can't go on because I need to explore that last dang path where's the entrance!?!

Also: my TF2 handle is Typhoid.
Come on you guys, join Hard-Light.net there\'s more awesome Freespace mods than you can shake a stick at!

kruai

• Title!
    • View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 09:18:54 PM »
PC:  TR Underworld, Crysis, Burnout Paradise, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Ikaruga, Metroid Prime 1-3, Brawl, Tales of Symphonia, Myst series, FreeSpace (1,2), Freelancer
X360:  Tales of Vesperia, Halo 3, Rock Band

I just kinda have those installed on my lappy in case I get random free time...  I promise I don't play THAT often... ^_^'

Lurk

• View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009, 05:25:56 AM »
MMORPG's

Wolf Quest: A Wolf Sim in Yellow Stone, it sucks now since they rarely update the dam game. Filled with furries now to its hard to function without someone whining

Impressive Title: A 3D game that looks like something Disney threw up while thinking of Lion King. It's fun if you like RPing and Lion King.

Wolf Team: You are a 3D Werewolf, with a Gun. Surprisingly Fun'r than it sounds..hurhur.

Console Games

- Trying To find a working GameCube emulator.
- Got almost every game for Project64 Emu, Starfox64 in English, and the original LylatWars 64 from Japan
- StarWing , Star Fox, StarFox2, for SNES.

kruai

• Title!
    • View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009, 12:35:19 PM »
Quote from: Lurk;118764

- Trying To find a working GameCube emulator.

Lurk, have you tried Dolphin Emulator?  I think that's pretty much the best one out there right now.  :nod:
http://dolphin-emu.com/news.php

Lurk

• View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 05:52:20 PM »
Quote from: kruai;118773
Lurk, have you tried Dolphin Emulator?  I think that's pretty much the best one out there right now.  :nod:
http://dolphin-emu.com/news.php

Thanks ;D
I'll check it out, been wanting to play DinoPlanet and SF:Assault for awhile now!

kruai

• Title!
    • View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009, 10:14:04 PM »
Quote from: Lurk;118783
Thanks ;D
I'll check it out, been wanting to play DinoPlanet and SF:Assault for awhile now!

Be warned, it'll be awhile before it runs quickly on the average Joe's computer.  Some games are much faster than others.  I find Assault to run at about 25FPS in the x64 Dolphin.  :)

Anywho.  I wonder, does anybody else play the Myst series?  :confused:

Prototype

• Lulzer
    • View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2009, 10:48:31 AM »
Hmm, as of late, a bit of Oblivion, Burnout Paradise, trying to finish Assassin's Creed, Halo 3 multiplayer, Halo on PC (can finally max out the settings =3), Mahjong, and a bit of Halo Wars.

And the games I play in general are too many to condense.

Oh, and if you are bored, look up Passage and Gravitation.  Two interesting 3 minute games.
Facilitator of Understanding

Sturmbannführer

• View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2009, 10:40:49 AM »
I made the grave mistake of playing Fallout 3 again. Damnit, addicted once more.

tnpcook1

• View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2009, 05:13:45 PM »
Resident Evil 4, Left 4 dead.
And the evil soul consuming world of warcraft.

Love the zelda games too, but haven't found the moulah to get the new one >.>

Boozel

• Oh, say can you C++?
    • View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009, 09:06:31 PM »
WOW, I just picked up Dead Space and Spore.

Dead Space is AMAZING. That game WILL scare the hell out of you!
WHAARGARBLE

dragonsniper

• Nuking a Sathana\'s
    • View Profile
Other games you play?
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 09:30:05 PM »
I've heard that Dead Space is ridiculously scary, but amazingly good.

PC: Spore, Half Life 2 (only the first bit,) FS1, FS2, a bit of CoD4, a bit of L4D and NFS games.

Wii/PS3: GTA4 (rarely,) Mario related games (Brawl, MP8, Mariocart wii etc.) and CoD4/CoD5.