Author Topic: Battlestarfox Screenshots and Art (April fools)  (Read 17078 times)

Psygonis

• Psygonis, online!
    • View Profile
    • http://psygonis.deviantart.com
Battlestarfox Screenshots and Art (April fools)
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2009, 07:55:41 AM »
Quote from: Andross;113926
you [...] have just used some shoddy Photoshop effects[...].

The shoddy PS effects heartly thank you! XD
In the Depths of Lylat, an old Planet is dying...
Forgotten for centuries in the History of Lylat, Taklys vanishes place after place, until no Life lasts anymore on it\'s surface...
Bannished by the Cornuseans milleniums ago, Cursed by the Wrath of Andross nowadays, some of the remaining Shadamars alive now stand up by the cornerian side to revenge!

Artworks: http://psygonis.deviantart.com

Andross

• All Powerful Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 09:00:51 AM »
Quote from: Psygonis;113932
The shoddy PS effects heartly thank you! XD

This is Houston, say again please?

Why does everyone call Fox Junior?
THOSE TIN CANS ARE NO MATCH FOR ME!
-"The rule holds good in everything in life\'s uncertain fight; You\'ll find the winner can\'t go wrong, the loser can\'t go right.
You ride a slashing race, and lose - by one and all you\'re banned! Ride like a bag of flour, and win - they\'ll cheer you in the Stand."~Banjo Paterson

-"WE WILL BUILD A NEW STORE ROOM!!:hoppingma"~The ghost of Zen Tuo

Psygonis

• Psygonis, online!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 11:12:44 AM »
I said that Mr. shoddy Photoshop effects was thanking you for such lovely comments of his work...

You'll play BSF:SoL on board of this shoddy-designed ship, so behave! :P
Forgotten for centuries in the History of Lylat, Taklys vanishes place after place, until no Life lasts anymore on it\'s surface...
Bannished by the Cornuseans milleniums ago, Cursed by the Wrath of Andross nowadays, some of the remaining Shadamars alive now stand up by the cornerian side to revenge!

Andross

• All Powerful Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 11:47:14 AM »
Yessir!
-"The rule holds good in everything in life\'s uncertain fight; You\'ll find the winner can\'t go wrong, the loser can\'t go right.
You ride a slashing race, and lose - by one and all you\'re banned! Ride like a bag of flour, and win - they\'ll cheer you in the Stand."~Banjo Paterson

Axem

• MRRFR MRRF!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sectorgame.com/axem/
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »
Oh we're quite serious. Just look at this INGAME SCREENSHOT of one of the many bosses, the BaseCarrierStar.

swashmebuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 12:55:28 PM »
I am counting on you guys, for the health and morale of the Starfox and Freespace communities, NOT to make a post about the enemy's secret Bio-weapon: a giant, naked, angry Edward James Olmos.

Fox's_Feather

• StarFox Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 01:17:48 PM »
Nice April Fool :)

You just ruined some hopes by playing so with people's feeling... That's HORRIBLE.
I'm having a bad day. :)

Lol, no, it's fine, nice one.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Andross

• All Powerful Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2009, 02:29:00 PM »
Quote from: Fox's_Feather;113946
Nice April Fool :)

You just ruined some hopes by playing so with people's feeling... That's HORRIBLE.
I'm having a bad day. :)

Lol, no, it's fine, nice one.

Hear, hear!

EDIT: If you squint really hard at the modified ARWING (underlined Bolded and italiced for emphasis) model, you can just see Fox sitting in the cockpit!:naughty::biggrin1:

You're on MY turf now, watch your step. Fox!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 11:10:35 PM by Andross »

Star Yoshi

• Patron to the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2009, 07:31:05 PM »
. . .that new boss looks alright I guess... but I still think that this is all a little too much.

I don't want, nor will I, believe that this is truly where SoL is going until I see something more concrete.

Right now, I feel somewhere between disappointed and downtrodden. Just as a StarFox mod, this game held so much promise. Now... I dunno, it just seems like a stupid stunt to pull so far into the project.

I'm really shocked, and I pray to god this isn't real.
StarFox and Myst Artwork by me
http://staryoshi.deviantart.com

"Train as if you are going to live forever; live as if you are going to die tomorrow."

Learn how to get Steam games for free.

ArwingT

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2009, 10:37:20 PM »
:no::no::no::no::no::no::no:
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! (I keep saying NO! for 20 minutes) Why must you change the project! Ask nintendo! But if this is an april fools joke, you exceed all expectations. But if not, then this is my last post on this darned forum. I'm definitely not going to play it if this is truly what had become of Star Fox - Shadows of Lylat. And I don't think anyone would, either.
I predict, that dogs will rule the world. My cartoon, "Doggy Life", is a funny cartoon on which Dogs have dominated the world.

Okay, they look innocent. It may seen that the dogs live with humans in peace, but dogs are mostly seen. And even though all dogs look innocent, they are really the overlords of the world that I have created for them. :lol:
Darry: Okay, enough! Please stop embarrassing us in front of all these people! :hoppingma
See what I mean, people?
Darry: :mad: (eats ArwingT)
Okay, they\'re innocent. Now can you let me out, Darry Dachshund?
Darry: No. :no:

Takashi!

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2009, 10:38:25 PM »
I reccomend this as an acutal addon pack for either a seperate campaign or multiplayer :D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 10:38:53 PM by Takashi! »
Furries are target practice :D

Psygonis

• Psygonis, online!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2009, 10:42:56 PM »
I don't know what you're complaining about ArwingT, the Arwiper Mk. II (Mk. VII on the way also) is a cool ship, very smooth to play, you'll love it! ;)

Shain Asuka

• The Wandering Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2009, 10:54:56 PM »
Thinking back on the topic of copyright... won't you have to change the name "Lylat"? for that is a StarFox specific name... Or is that the hint...

Axem

• MRRFR MRRF!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sectorgame.com/axem/
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2009, 11:09:20 PM »
Time to display our new villian, Vylon Model number 1, "Wolf".

Andross

• All Powerful Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2009, 11:16:53 PM »
Quote from: Star Yoshi;113966
. . .that new boss looks alright I guess... but I still think that this is all a little too much.

I don't want, nor will I, believe that this is truly where SoL is going until I see something more concrete.

Right now, I feel somewhere between disappointed and downtrodden. Just as a StarFox mod, this game held so much promise. Now... I dunno, it just seems like a stupid stunt to pull so far into the project.

I'm really shocked, and I pray to god this isn't real.

It's not real--if it really is, I'll take a leaf from Arwing-T's book.

But at worst, Nintendo would just demand that the Sol crew discontinued the game. If the Sol crew changes the game, half the people following this project won't come back. But seriously, It was April fools day, bad timing if you wanted to make a serious change.

BTW: Axem, shouldn't it be the Battlestar BS-64 Foxia?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 12:30:18 AM by Andross »