Author Topic: FREDding time  (Read 11178 times)

ngtm1r

• \"Guns\", Galactica
    • View Profile
FREDding time
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 04:40:17 AM »
Four to eight hours of actual work counting bugtesting and revision. On a good day, I could finish a whole five-mission mini-campaign. However I haven't had a day that good in a long time, and of course the time it's in development is not necessarily related to the time in which it's actually being worked on.
Yea verily, though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am piloting I house-sized mass of "**** you." (With apologies to Peptuck)

MatthewPapa

• GWBB Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game-warden.com/
FREDding time
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 05:56:59 PM »
again, thanks for the input guys

So far I have found the most important ingredient towards productive FREDing is inspiration...which I have been losing over the last couple of days. Hopefully it will pick up again sooner or later. These missions I am doing have been a WIP for well over 3 years, maybe one of these days they will get finished.

Mobius

• The Southern Cross
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hard-light.net
FREDding time
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 06:24:24 PM »
Good luck, Matt. Don't forget that I'm always available to test them if you want. :)

Axem

• MRRFR MRRF!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sectorgame.com/axem/
FREDding time
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 10:28:33 PM »
Quote from: ngtm1r;119060
Four to eight hours of actual work counting bugtesting and revision. On a good day, I could finish a whole five-mission mini-campaign. However I haven't had a day that good in a long time, and of course the time it's in development is not necessarily related to the time in which it's actually being worked on.

Show off. :p

I started this one mission on April 26th and only recently got it to a state where I could say "I can move on".

Of course it took me a few weeks between placing ships and actually getting work done, then finding out this isn't working at all, reformulating, get a stupid bug you can't solve, losing access to a computer for 3 weeks, fix the aforementioned bug somehow, reformulate again, see the bug come back and take a week to align the stars so it bug doesn't show up.

Let's see how well the next one does. ;)

tooniacot

• View Profile
FREDding time
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2009, 03:27:10 AM »
I had much less time online this week than the months before so 61 is out and im yet not finished Nauto 60...I dont kow If there is a thread like this so dont mind if I post it.

It would be very helpful when someone could help me dling the last 7-6 of that Episode, its kind of annoying to watch my dl  1kb/s and the upstream  11kb/s while you are really looking forward to watch it.

Please, could someone help me, and the others who  could be in such a Situation?

The E

• His Majesty
    • View Profile
FREDding time
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2009, 06:09:35 AM »
Yeah. Ask somewhere else. Did you even READ the thread you were posting in?
Proud member of the Blue Planet, Project MULTI and FreeSpace Upgrade teams
Second-in-command of the HLP support ninjas.