Freespace > General Freespace

I'm back

(1/2) > >>

Braxator:
Hello all!
I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I came here some time ago for the first time when I found out FS2 could also be played online.
I'm now busy downloading FS2 by torrent (I had FS2 once legal on a disc but I lost the disc... so I'm not doing anything illegal...) so I can play again but... are there any people still playing FS2 online? I hope so cause I'm really looking forward to shoot 'em up again.

Greetz!

DaBrain:
Hi, welcome back!

Well... even if you did own FS2, it's still not exactly legal to download it again. I doubt anybody will care though.

FS2Net is a bit empty right now, but there are some days when some players are online.
This is will probably change once the server gets updates, the in-game join option works and some more mods/TCs are released.

Till then, look for players who are also interested in playing multiplayer and arrange a time you all meet on FS2Net.

Braxator:
You think the place will be crowded again when it's updated? That would be so cool! :cool1:
And thanks for your quick reply! :nod:

EDIT: One or more downloadlinks on the absolute idiot's guide topic are broken. And I need the launcher and all the other programs...

Fisk:

--- Quote ---One or more downloadlinks on the absolute idiot's guide topic are broken.
--- End quote ---

If you mean the disk images, they won't be available because Good Old Games is such a convenient and legal source for the games. As for torrenting the game; indeed it isn't actually legal, but at least here most people don't actually take offense if you torrent it, since you've paid for it once already.

--- Quote ---And I need the launcher and all the other programs...
--- End quote ---

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,47640.0.html

rian88:
Welcome back and i am a newbie .. so funny to say this. Nice to meet you.. lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version