Author Topic: BSG"no exit (episode 15 spoliers)  (Read 3828 times)

TESLA

• Fire and Ice
    • View Profile
BSG"no exit (episode 15 spoliers)
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 02:40:58 AM »
Quote from: David cgc;112509
Well, part of it was that she thought she might've been Number Seven, explaining her apparent resurrection. I would not be at all surprised, though, to learn that Starbuck was the daughter of one Daniel Thrace.

Id say, since we are seeing two timelines now, that Ellen finds Starbucks body on earth, or somewhere in space, and resurrects her. :yes:

Who knows, maybe all humans are actually skinjobs. Maybe humanity dies out hundreds of thousands of years ago :devel:

maybe we were all created by Bill Gates of Caprica / Kobol / Earth / ancient versions of these planets / etc :naughty:

Either way, its confusing

Have a headache, going to get some rest :wtf:
True religion is real living; living with all one\'s soul, with all one\'s goodness and righteousness
-Albert Einstein

Don’t be afraid to try anything once! Remember amateurs built the Ark, professionals built Titanic

Snagger

• View Profile
    • http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 02:49:55 PM »
The Caprica pilot episode trailer has a main character called Daniel, and I think it's Dr Graystone, the creator of the Cylons, who seems to make a robot facsimilie of Bill Adama's dead sister, if I follow the teaser correctly.  If it's the same Daniel, it certainly makes sense of how he is able to build such an advanced robot before the existence of the 12 Colonies' Cylons.  

Lucy Lawless' voice at the end make me wonder if this pre-production Cylon, a skinjob before the existence of the 12 Colonies-built Centurions, becomes "Number 3".
something I do understand;)  : http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk

KewlToyZ

• View Profile
    • http://www.kewltoyz.com
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 02:05:57 AM »
Who knows, maybe all humans are actually skinjobs. Maybe humanity dies out hundreds of thousands of years ago

Fits into a timeline of what The Singularity is envisioned as being.
Nothing bothers me I\'m already disturbed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deckard

• eltiT resU motsuC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2009, 12:48:49 PM »
Humans - skinjobs - humans... or skinjobs - humans - skinjobs... This reminds me of the following causality dilemma: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
-
Deckard a.k.a The Silencer

combat

• Insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2009, 06:37:04 PM »
Just a question, is sam braindead
Tomorrow The End of the World
Next tuesday Bingo

wiley

• acme customer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 03:38:18 AM »
According to RDM (from his podcast) they had already numbered Boomer an 8 before they thought up the final five. They then realized that 8 and 5 don't equal 12, so they had to come up with a way to fix it. Although he did say Daniel was a significant character in Caprica, I don't think we will be seeing much about Daniel in BSG.
Whoever said "It\'s not whether you win or lose" -- Probably lost!

David cgc

• View Profile
    • http://web.mac.com/david_of_mac/
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 04:06:50 AM »
Well, he said there's a Daniel in Caprica, which we already knew. I doubt they're the same person, though.
“Just as a fun exercise, imagine what a bunch of hot chicks would think if they were reading this thread over your shoulder. I like to do that from time to time.”
Samuel T. Cogley