Author Topic: BSG"no exit (episode 15 spoliers)  (Read 3827 times)

skinnless

• skinnless
    • View Profile
BSG"no exit (episode 15 spoliers)
« on: February 14, 2009, 07:12:30 AM »
another good episode that makes 3 in a row . really liked how ellen turned out this time and im wondering now how all the crap went down on the 13th colony. i wonder if the key to all their survival rests on cavil and his ability to wake up from his dilusions . is starbuck actually this mutaded daniel 8th ? or what the frak is she. how will tighs new wife (assuming there married) react to the return of his old. whats this about the cylons bailing on the fleet after all this time my god my head feels like im in that movie scanners. ok so i wasnt really anticipating this episode to be this good and wasnt looking forward to it like i did the previous one but again im dyeing to know what happens next gawd a whole week to wait and at the same time only 5 more left i dunno if i should cry about the end or whine about how long its taking. ill prolly watch the last 4 in a row again till next week.

thesnare

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 07:48:42 AM »
Yeah that episode was amazing. I think Daniel is Gaius, he has to be a cylon. He's didn't believe in god but after seeing a 6 in his head has become some sort of prophet to the humans about the one true God. Oh and what does anders say that they all saw a warning before the apocalypse for saul it was a man. Gaius' was 6.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 07:51:58 AM by thesnare »

MatthewPapa

• GWBB Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game-warden.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 08:43:58 AM »
Yes I think its a very strong possibility that it is Gaius, but Id rather it be starbuck. I think Starbuck might be a part of something much bigger...

Overall the episode is very good. It was an excellent (and much needed and expected) history lesson. Just as we suspected: the Centurions have been running the show all along. Hopefully we will learn more history following this, assuming that Ellen is on her way with boomer to the Galactica fleet. It was sad to see that Galactica is in such bad shape after 40+ years and all of the fighting, but hopefully that resin stuff will fix that shit up and not screw them over in the process.

For me it was an encouraging episode. The previous three episodes have been good and entertaining but they really diddnt appear to be going anywhere. Finally it seems that the series is converging on something. We will finally learned some of what has happened in the past, and possibly where things may be headed.

Deckard

• eltiT resU motsuC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 06:32:34 PM »
Amazing show, indeed. I really enjoyed the rythm, flow and the plot of it. Remarkable!. :)
And if you allow me the comment... from now on, Daniel is the BSG Agent Smith to me :D
-
Deckard a.k.a The Silencer

Jangiri

• Cybran Nugget
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 12:25:43 AM »
remember that daniel was an artist so unless gaius has some hidden talent it is probably starbuck. or for once someone in this show is actually dead.
My name is Inigo Montoya you killed my father prepare to die

Tikey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 06:42:22 PM »
Daniel is a Him, Ellen said so.

TESLA

• Fire and Ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 12:09:50 AM »
Quote from: Jangiri;112406
remember that daniel was an artist so unless gaius has some hidden talent it is probably starbuck. or for once someone in this show is actually dead.

lol

people dont actually stay dead do they???

Never know could be Billy!!!!!!!

Or that annoying kid from the mini series which thankfully disappeared on season one me thinks.....maybe he was on Cloud Nine or the Olympic Carrier :naughty:
True religion is real living; living with all one\'s soul, with all one\'s goodness and righteousness
-Albert Einstein

Don’t be afraid to try anything once! Remember amateurs built the Ark, professionals built Titanic

Deckard

• eltiT resU motsuC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 12:31:52 AM »
You mean this one?..

ah.. no you mean that other kid.. the one who was messing with Boomer's "evidences"... :P
-
Deckard a.k.a The Silencer

Jangiri

• Cybran Nugget
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 05:00:16 PM »
yup.

combat

• Insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 07:41:37 PM »
well that proves it. The cavils are well and truly insane
Tomorrow The End of the World
Next tuesday Bingo

Barid Bel Medar

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 08:03:48 PM »
Anyone know Starbuck's Father's name?  STARBUCK was the one struck by that revelation.  None of the others noticed it.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 08:13:01 PM by Barid Bel Medar »
Contrary to popular belief, the nuclear testing of the 60\'s was actually an effort to tan Kieth Richards

At the end of the universe, there will be only a luke warm and Kieth Richards

in a fight between Kieth Richards and Chuck Norris, Kieth will snort a line Chuck.

Jangiri

• Cybran Nugget
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 10:07:20 PM »
that is true. or maybe that was her middle name or something

David cgc

• View Profile
    • http://web.mac.com/david_of_mac/
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 10:07:56 PM »
Well, part of it was that she thought she might've been Number Seven, explaining her apparent resurrection. I would not be at all surprised, though, to learn that Starbuck was the daughter of one Daniel Thrace.
“Just as a fun exercise, imagine what a bunch of hot chicks would think if they were reading this thread over your shoulder. I like to do that from time to time.”
Samuel T. Cogley

Barid Bel Medar

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2009, 06:41:48 PM »
yeah, kinda what I suspect atm.
Contrary to popular belief, the nuclear testing of the 60\'s was actually an effort to tan Kieth Richards

At the end of the universe, there will be only a luke warm and Kieth Richards

in a fight between Kieth Richards and Chuck Norris, Kieth will snort a line Chuck.

KewlToyZ

• View Profile
    • http://www.kewltoyz.com
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 12:04:23 AM »
Kick ass episode for sure!
Definately one of the best!
Nothing bothers me I\'m already disturbed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]