Author Topic: No Primary Weapons?  (Read 8544 times)

Centurian

• View Profile
No Primary Weapons?
« on: June 26, 2008, 06:43:43 PM »
I've just started playing transcend and I have been unable to alter my load out in the slightest way. I'm stuck with no primary weapons and only 100 hornet missiles, this seems to be the common thing with all ships in the game. Even the cruisers, raven and one other so far that i've met, dont engage with anti-fighter weapons. I always seem to remember them having anti fighter beam weapons.

Course once you join omicron you dont get to re-load you warheads which then means you can do squat.

Has anyone come across problems like this before?

Thanks

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
No Primary Weapons?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 09:07:58 PM »
Sounds like pilot corruption to me. I'm not familiar enough with Transcend to do my usual trick of rebuilding a campaign file so the only advice I can give is to restart the campaign with a new pilot.

Trust me, it is worth it. :D

Centurian

• View Profile
No Primary Weapons?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 07:49:04 PM »
thanks, doen't really matter if I have two pilots. I liike the game enough to play it over a few times.

Every now and again you get choices to do GTVI missions, if you decline or do the mission differently does it alter anything?

Like in the main fs2 campain one gtvi mission gives you the choice to blow up a transport of civilians or not, to prove that your loyal to the ntf.

Just wondering.

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
No Primary Weapons?
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 09:21:17 PM »
I think you get thrown in the brig for killing the civies IIRC. Both SOC loops grant you access to new ships. The first one gives you the Artemis DH (which is the same as the standard Artemis but black) and the second one gives you the Ares.

brianwhitskey24

• Brian
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ishoppharmacy.com
No Primary Weapons?
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 02:25:20 PM »
very nice thread.. thanks i will defiently look out and try by my self