Author Topic: Season 4 Ep 8 Discussion *Spoilers*  (Read 15983 times)

Wolfy

• View Profile
Season 4 Ep 8 Discussion *Spoilers*
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2008, 09:35:46 PM »
Quote from: Tikey;101604
I can't wait for the "wait in a raptor a read" mission for BTRL

Could be a long mission, might take ddays to finish that mission depending on how long Adamas there during the next hwoever many episodes.

Or they jsut all forget about adama, and at the end of the final episode of season 4, you just see him sat there whistling to himself stilll reading the book :D

on a more serious note: Devs, before you release the game, give us a quick notification a few days in advance sowe can order our books off Amazon for that mission, cheers :D (oh, did i say serious? oops)
Wolfy is bored
Wolfy is tired
Wolfy will bite you

Werthead

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2008, 01:50:40 AM »
Quote from: KewlToyZ;101598
Who is the deck chief now?

Laird, the deck chief from Pegasus. Tigh mentioned his name when they were examining Roslin's Raptor.
Visit The Wertzone for all your SF&F Needs

KewlToyZ

• View Profile
    • http://www.kewltoyz.com
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2008, 04:55:42 AM »
Thanks Wert :D
Nothing bothers me I\'m already disturbed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wiley

• acme customer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2008, 03:49:16 AM »
Six's hair hair and makeup look pretty good for a prisoner.
Whoever said "It\'s not whether you win or lose" -- Probably lost!

Enki

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2008, 03:31:14 PM »
You don't think Tigh would be doing a messed up skank do you??

Foundry

« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2008, 03:33:52 PM »
It's not as if his standards are high, he's in the military it can get pretty lonely! ;P

Rauko

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2008, 06:13:58 PM »
Well on that point I'm torn between 2 things:

1) He kept seeing her as Ellen and may have gotten swept away by the fact that he was seeing her.

2) Even in the episode when he went to see her and saw Ellen, he resisted and told her to stop playing whatever mind games she was doing.

So it seems like he was still in some amount of control.
Add this to the fact that when Adama confronts him about it just the total look of surprise and confusion about the whole thing.
Its almost as if he doesn't even know they had sex (if they did at all). And he never actually admits to it, though Adama takes his silence as admittance.

So I'm not quite ready to accept that it really is Tigh's kid yet. Only obvious option, yes, but this is BSG and stranger things have happened...
www.BlackSwordRPG.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Roy Fokker

• Veritech Viper Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »
Quote from: Enki;101780
You don't think Tigh would be doing a messed up skank do you??

Hey! Don't insult his late wife!

Foundry

« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2008, 08:55:22 PM »
Quote from: Rauko;101788
Well on that point I'm torn between 2 things:

1) He kept seeing her as Ellen and may have gotten swept away by the fact that he was seeing her.

2) Even in the episode when he went to see her and saw Ellen, he resisted and told her to stop playing whatever mind games she was doing.

So it seems like he was still in some amount of control.
Add this to the fact that when Adama confronts him about it just the total look of surprise and confusion about the whole thing.
Its almost as if he doesn't even know they had sex (if they did at all). And he never actually admits to it, though Adama takes his silence as admittance.

So I'm not quite ready to accept that it really is Tigh's kid yet. Only obvious option, yes, but this is BSG and stranger things have happened...

I thought he was more surprised that Adama said the six was pregnant. Perhaps Tigh had been so infatuated with seeing Ellen he believed Ellen herself was pregnant/being fraked by him. Only at certain points mind you, when his self-control may have been at it's weakest (he is an alcoholic, they aren't known for great amounts of self-control).

Angreifer

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2008, 09:19:52 PM »
If it is Tigh's kid, we have an interesting situation. First a human impregnated a Cylon (Helo and Athena), then a Cylon impregnated a human (Tyrol and Cally), and now possibly a Cylon has impregnated a Cylon. Three kids, three different combinations of the two races. I haven't the foggiest what it could all mean, but the thought has been rattling around in my head since the episode.

KewlToyZ

• View Profile
    • http://www.kewltoyz.com
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2008, 10:38:05 PM »
Tigh must be a two pump chump :D
Nothing bothers me I\'m already disturbed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rauko

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2008, 11:58:17 PM »
Quote from: Foundry;101812
I thought he was more surprised that Adama said the six was pregnant. Perhaps Tigh had been so infatuated with seeing Ellen he believed Ellen herself was pregnant/being fraked by him. Only at certain points mind you, when his self-control may have been at it's weakest (he is an alcoholic, they aren't known for great amounts of self-control).

Foundry, thats what I meant by being confronted by Adama...thats when Adama tells him. And yes, he looks shocked. Thats my point completely. I don't think he has any memory of anything happening. And the fact that just before that he resisted a vision of Ellen makes me think that just maybe he didn't.
They haven't really portrayed him as being a drunk lately, thought he was largely over that. Ever since finding out he's a Cylon he's actually been the only Cylon whose kept his head on. Unless you call Anders shooting Gaeta rational...
www.BlackSwordRPG.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wiley

• acme customer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2008, 10:42:01 AM »
An interesting note Lampkin mentions to Lee that they crossed 47 names off of their list. The number 47 was also the number that the old lady had when Helo and Boomer raffled off seats in the raptor in season one (the one Baltar almost stole). And the number 47 or 74 or multiple was in just about every episode of StarTrek TNG, DS9 and Voyager. It was also used in National Treasure 2. From what I have read it is used a lot. But WHY??
Whoever said "It\'s not whether you win or lose" -- Probably lost!

Wolfy

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2008, 10:54:21 AM »
conspiracy
Wolfy is bored
Wolfy is tired
Wolfy will bite you

Roy Fokker

• Veritech Viper Ace
    • View Profile