Author Topic: storyline  (Read 7601 times)

Anti_Parallel95

• View Profile
storyline
« on: May 23, 2008, 02:33:26 AM »
soo i think it wontt spoil anything to let out a bit of the storyline, eh? cmon spill it!

Anti_Parallel95

• View Profile
storyline
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 06:34:59 PM »
I honestly dont know what the storyline is, as far as anyone knows lol, but that shadow planet black idea I had a while ago came backk to me yesterday and I just realized my idea has "shadow" in in like SHADOWS of lylat. then it hit me! why cant that be part of thee storyline? some evil dude wants to rule lylst, so he casts shadows on all the planets. thus, following the title "SHADOWS" OF LYLAT. get my drift?

Jonathan_S47

• Linux User
    • View Profile
storyline
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 06:47:33 PM »
Yes we get your “drift” and the answer is NO, we won’t be using your shadow planet idea. Now drop this behavior or we will have you banned.

The story has already been finalized for quite some time now; it’s just minor details that are being work on as far as the storyline goes. We however are not prepared to reveal any of the story elements at this time.
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;
0 rows returned.

Blink

• View Profile
    • http://www.Get--A--Life.com
storyline
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 07:36:06 PM »
Blarp! Edit'd. I didn't realize how much trouble Anti_Parallel was causing in the other topics, and thought Jonathan was being overly harsh on the guy.

He's not.

You can't tell from this topic, but this guy is just... well, he deserves all the threats that he's been getting. :P
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 07:49:19 PM by Blink »
Video games, I make \'em and play \'em.

Vergial

• Fleet Admiral Joseph
    • View Profile
storyline
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 11:44:49 PM »
Quote from: Blink;103457
Blarp! Edit'd. I didn't realize how much trouble Anti_Parallel was causing in the other topics, and thought Jonathan was being overly harsh on the guy.

He's not.

You can't tell from this topic, but this guy is just... well, he deserves all the threats that he's been getting. :P

Is it possible he's been causing trouble in more than one thread? I'm only aware of one instance so far.
"You are what you make your life to be. If there is something you don\'t like, change it." ~ Myself

takashi

• View Profile
storyline
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 02:09:52 AM »
Quote from: Vergial;103468
Is it possible he's been causing trouble in more than one thread? I'm only aware of one instance so far.

read the most recent threads on the SoL board. atleast i was nice about trying to mod for SoL =P

Blink

• View Profile
storyline
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 05:11:07 AM »
Vergial: is that sarcasm?

I was going through the threads one by one, and he had only posted the idea in two of them (one other and this one) when I got to this thread, so honestly, it looked like Jonathan was overreacting.

I am not above admitting: I was wrong. xD

Vergial

• Fleet Admiral Joseph
    • View Profile
storyline
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 11:11:03 PM »
Quote from: Blink;103488
Vergial: is that sarcasm?

I was going through the threads one by one, and he had only posted the idea in two of them (one other and this one) when I got to this thread, so honestly, it looked like Jonathan was overreacting.

I am not above admitting: I was wrong. xD

No, it wasn't sarcasm at the time. I had only seen one posting.

I have counted about three or so instances now, however. And in one case, he copy/pasted a post to two OTHER threads.
"You are what you make your life to be. If there is something you don\'t like, change it." ~ Myself

Blink

• View Profile
storyline
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 05:05:44 AM »
He used an insulting homophobic term in one threat, which the mods promptly removed, and which seemed to incite the rest of the anger (as seen above).

Vergial

• Fleet Admiral Joseph
    • View Profile
storyline
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 04:15:15 PM »
Quote from: Blink;103626
He used an insulting homophobic term in one threat, which the mods promptly removed, and which seemed to incite the rest of the anger (as seen above).

I know too well about that one. I was the first to respond to him regarding that, if I remember correctly.

But where else has he caused trouble?

Anti_Parallel95

• View Profile
storyline
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 05:36:34 PM »
whoo sorry dudes for the trouble cauze... didnt realiz how bad it waz. Anyway, I am smarter than the average bear and I know for a fact that there is a 1 in a billion chance a game dev team will actually make sumthing in a game that only One fan is talking about. I just thought to post it bcause t just came to me one day and seemed to match the title SHADOWS of Lylat. And i just copied it to ONE other thread caz i saw that nobody really ever came to see THIS thread, nobody seemed to care about it, so I posted in the suggestions thread also, what's te difference between explaining what I posted here in som other place, than copypasting it? cmon its not thatig of a problem. Sorry bout the homo typee thing too just a little pissedd a little curious ffan doesnt get not even ONE answer but its all cool peoplee. SRYZZ AGAIN XD

muskydragon

• View Profile
storyline
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 07:32:01 PM »
Quote from: Anti_Parallel95;103996
whoo sorry dudes for the trouble cauze... didnt realiz how bad it waz. Anyway, I am smarter than the average bear and I know for a fact that there is a 1 in a billion chance a game dev team will actually make sumthing in a game that only One fan is talking about. I just thought to post it bcause t just came to me one day and seemed to match the title SHADOWS of Lylat. And i just copied it to ONE other thread caz i saw that nobody really ever came to see THIS thread, nobody seemed to care about it, so I posted in the suggestions thread also, what's te difference between explaining what I posted here in som other place, than copypasting it? cmon its not thatig of a problem. Sorry bout the homo typee thing too just a little pissedd a little curious ffan doesnt get not even ONE answer but its all cool peoplee. SRYZZ AGAIN XD

Please for the love of God!.. Please use Spell check!

Scourge of Ages

• Professional lurker
    • View Profile
storyline
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2008, 06:39:18 AM »
Thanks for the explanation Anti.
For the record though, you also posted in "Lylat System", but I killed that thread pretty good.
Come on you guys, join Hard-Light.net there\'s more awesome Freespace mods than you can shake a stick at!

Anti_Parallel95

• View Profile
storyline
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2008, 07:12:46 PM »
Ooh, I'm sorry, idk why I put it there. My bad!  prolly got confused....