Author Topic: What games are there where the player plays as an animal?  (Read 11790 times)

kizcat

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
What games are there where the player plays as an animal?
« on: May 05, 2008, 01:03:03 PM »
How many computer games are there out there *points*, where the human play can play as an animal in a vitual real-life like ecosystem. say they are new, and they decide to be a rabbit, they can dig eat grass and stuff, and also get hunted down by predators like foxes. prehaps the fox is anouther player on the same game. and to make it all fair and balanced so theres not too much of one to over throw the ecosystem and destroy all life the computer plays the parts that need to be filled in.

So, my question is, does anyone know of any multiplayer animal ecosystem games where the player can play as an animal? (preferably for PC)

benjy

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 06:21:36 AM »
There are three types of multiplayer game play in Animal Crossing. ... In the second, two players can play NES games together.Animal games for kids that test your skills and knowledge - KidsCom.com

Mobius

• The Southern Cross
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hard-light.net
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 07:50:47 PM »
Sly? Crash Bandicoot? Dinosaurs? King Kong?

colecampbell666

• MP Guy Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.microsoft.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 11:45:12 PM »
Spore, when it's released.
View the multiplayer games calendar at my special topic.

qazwsx

• Semi-Compotent Blenderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 10:42:24 AM »
Ty the tasmanian Tiger!
I have a feeling the entire ED team is just one of you guys playing all the other guys. And it\'s some elaborate joke to make me look stupid. - Snail
II think it\'s a case of "Overambitious with no talent? MAKE FS3!!!
but we\'re actually getting somewhere unlike most people :D
- Snail on the subject of ED\'s strangely young team

We could always use the speed patch, make everything travel at realistic speeds and thus break the gameplay for the sake of awesome. - Watsisname, on the subject of having capships as fighters[/SIZE]
Your name is a trainwreck - iamzack[/SIZE]

fitzpatrickbrett

• Game Designer(ish)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spiralcat.co.uk/rpg.aspx
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 09:56:31 PM »
I think Tamagotchi sort of counts.
I do cool role-playing game illustrations, take a look role-playing game illustrations

dsfdfewrgf

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 02:29:21 PM »
Quote from: kizcat;99584
How many computer games are there out there *points*, where the human play can play as an animal in a vitual real-life like ecosystem. say they are new, and they decide to be a rabbit, they can dig eat grass and stuff, and also get hunted down by predators like foxes. prehaps the fox is anouther player on the same game. and to make it all fair and balanced so theres not too much of one to over throw the ecosystem and destroy all life the computer plays the parts that need to be filled in.

So, my question is, does anyone know of any multiplayer animal ecosystem games where the player can play as an animal? (preferably for PC)

and i think maybe it is the warhammer online game , and it is a adventure game , and i played it now , and i can get the great pleasure from it
Warhammer gold  , i heard it own the cheap gold and the first quick delivery time ,