Author Topic: Season 4 Ep 3 Discussion *Spoilers*  (Read 7621 times)

Rainman

• Ace Raider Conscience
    • View Profile
Season 4 Ep 3 Discussion *Spoilers*
« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2008, 09:27:32 PM »
Quote from: Deckard;98381
.. talking about Cally.. remarkable slap..lol.. indeed. I never liked Cally since she was yelling and doing the Chief thing on the Galactica's hangar Deck. :smirk:

Man what could make you hate Cally? She was dedicated, innocent, and look what she had to put up with when chief is needed around the clock and comes back to sleep quicker than his baby. Then she finds out he was a cylon and her baby is half mechanical as well.
But after watching the Gag Reel for season 2 i think it was with the "Don't mess with Cally" song i think she would scare everyone, even the centurions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TESLA

• Fire and Ice
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2008, 10:16:59 PM »
Quote from: Rainman;98389
Man what could make you hate Cally? She was dedicated, innocent, and look what she had to put up with when chief is needed around the clock and comes back to sleep quicker than his baby. Then she finds out he was a cylon and her baby is half mechanical as well.
But after watching the Gag Reel for season 2 i think it was with the "Don't mess with Cally" song i think she would scare everyone, even the centurions.

I agree, she was a minor character but changed since the mini series, this young lady scared of war, to a supporting wife and loving mother, pity she died such a way, but sure thats RDM kill off all joy and chance of happy endings :) :D
True religion is real living; living with all one\'s soul, with all one\'s goodness and righteousness
-Albert Einstein

Donít be afraid to try anything once! Remember amateurs built the Ark, professionals built Titanic

Deckard

• eltiT resU motsuC
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2008, 11:14:19 PM »
Quote from: Rainman;98389
Man what could make you hate Cally?...

Eh?.. I've never said I hate Cally..
-
Deckard a.k.a The Silencer

meleardil

• Meleardil Eressea Iluvada
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2008, 12:54:06 PM »
Cally... Of all the girls in the show I would marry her. Not the hottest, but sweet and loving.
"I think it is impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves."
Speaker for the Dead

Calantyr

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2008, 01:05:33 PM »
Yeah, I loves me a girl that likes biting peoples ears off and shooting others in the stomach. :D

newman

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2008, 02:23:46 PM »
Context matters.

Rainman

• Ace Raider Conscience
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2008, 05:09:09 PM »
Quote from: newman;98435
Context matters.

That's right. That would make Starbuck a drunk cheating psycopath that sometimes likes to frak just for the hell of it. And also enjoys striking superior @$$holes from time to time.
Tory would be a super strong nymphomaniac that can send people flying with a simple slap. Comes with the extra feature of being able to organize notes.
Cylon Females- God knows we can come up with endless lists for each one of those.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]