Author Topic: Just a simple "Thank you."  (Read 1338 times)

Nightstorm1

• View Profile
Just a simple "Thank you."
« on: April 28, 2008, 08:03:08 PM »
The work you folks are doing is fantastic.  I like so many others, can't imagine how awsome this finished work will be.  I have a blast playing the demo as it stands.  I just wanted to express my gratitude for the time you take to provide the community with something positive and enjoyable.  Keep it up!

Barid Bel Medar

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 09:35:46 PM »
Here here.  Great piece of work guys.  It'll be done eventually, and thats good enough for me.

Speaking of done eventually, when does the second half of season 4 start production?  I was under the impression it might take longer to finish in leau of the strike.
Contrary to popular belief, the nuclear testing of the 60\'s was actually an effort to tan Kieth Richards

At the end of the universe, there will be only a luke warm and Kieth Richards

in a fight between Kieth Richards and Chuck Norris, Kieth will snort a line Chuck.

washproof

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 09:38:45 PM »
strike? 2007 writers strike? souldnt think this would still be impacting on production?

Barid Bel Medar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 09:42:16 PM »
Quote from: washproof;99001
strike? 2007 writers strike? souldnt think this would still be impacting on production?

Well, my thinking is the time it takes to do a scene, set up special effects, argue with NBC, pay Richard Dean Anderson (no... I'm not a bitter Farscape fan, what makes you think that?!), and build new sets and set location, I'd figure they might be behind.  just a curiosity since I had only heard about half of the season being done before the strike.
Contrary to popular belief, the nuclear testing of the 60\'s was actually an effort to tan Kieth Richards

At the end of the universe, there will be only a luke warm and Kieth Richards

in a fight between Kieth Richards and Chuck Norris, Kieth will snort a line Chuck.

Wolfy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 10:27:50 PM »
I think they might of already resumed, however, its gonna b a while before we see the second half. Which is ok, seeming we havent had even half thr 1st half yet :P
Wolfy is bored
Wolfy is tired
Wolfy will bite you

Cl1nt

• Cheesy Oneliner, B1tches.
    • View Profile
    • http://frakturedreality.ismywebsite.com
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 07:53:01 AM »
as far as  I know, they're being filmed atm, but no word on when they'll be done.
Or something.

There’s nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality