Author Topic: Thanks!  (Read 1017 times)

starlord

• View Profile
Thanks!
« on: February 12, 2008, 08:45:30 AM »
This is my first post here, and the first things I would like to say is: Thanks! I've been waiting ages for this! Especially when I started seeing what a JOKE was the PC official battlestar galactica game :sigh:, much reminiscent of the horrible wing commander arena actually. Space sims really did go down the plug these days.

But luckily, there's you, preserving every space sim universe, one after the other, with your modding talents.

Thank you!

Also, I have a question (please excuse the newbie talking): I saw several great things like the resurrection ship and multiplayer missions called scar's challenge. However, do you face scar in the single player plot?
Thanks for answering.

best regards.

starlord.

P.S: I'm trying also to contribute (with my modest means, of course) to the tally of freespace total conversions: I'm making the script for a renegade legion MOD called "vae victis". Does anybody know the renegade legion? Otherwise, go take a tour in the vae victis thread in HLP, freespace modding.
Bye!

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 09:37:45 AM »
Quote from: starlord;91453
Also, I have a question (please excuse the newbie talking): I saw several great things like the resurrection ship and multiplayer missions called scar's challenge. However, do you face scar in the single player plot?

That would be telling. :D

Play the demo and find out for yourself. :)

starlord

• View Profile
Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 01:16:25 PM »
Thanks, but for this, I'll need a cutting edge computer. I don't think Btrl was made to work on a buggy 700mgz LOL.