Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 7157 times)

starlord

• View Profile
Thank you!
« on: February 11, 2008, 07:02:37 PM »
I simply bring up this thread to say one thing: THANK YOU!!! I've been waiting for this universe's space combat for eons. Thank you so much.

On a side note, might you have plans to do something for atlantis as well (once you've finished SG1 of course).

Best regards.

starlord.

TESLA

• Fire and Ice
    • View Profile
Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 10:44:11 PM »
Is this still very much alive??
True religion is real living; living with all one\'s soul, with all one\'s goodness and righteousness
-Albert Einstein

Donít be afraid to try anything once! Remember amateurs built the Ark, professionals built Titanic

Star Dragon

• EDF Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Thank you!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 11:07:10 PM »
We'll see what JC says. I believe he's a college student and also juggles work.
It would be nice if someone notices the effort he put into this and the fact that he got a huge boost thanks to soem of my connections.

If he could get a few more people on board to handle things (especially dealing with meshes, textures, and probably then interfaces) we'd probably see more updates.

I doubt he'd simply abandon it without making a statement here, so it's safe to assume it's alive, just stagnant.
"Don\'t think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

Coordinator Robotech Mod II
Coordinator FS2 Star Fleet Academy

My powers outside the Robotech section are weak. (as it should be)

Part-time fringe member of the cult of Karajorma :naughty:

jc4jc

• View Profile
Thank you!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »
Yes thank you all for your support. Yes we are alive and yes we are some what stagnet right know for a very good reason.... I only have 3 weeks of College left..... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOWWWWWWWW. I will be graduating May 10 from The University of North Carolina at Charlotte with my BA in Computer Science. At that point I will be job searching and hopefully owrking on my personal projects including this mod. I have been workiong on a few things for the mod but..... I have a ton of more work to do.

As of right now I am working on a project that is due this tuesday Apr. 22 on mods and Intellectual Property. My teacher wanted us to work on something that interseted us and was related to IP so why not work on mods and in the process make sure I'm doing this right.
There is an appointed time for everything...
A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down ad a time to build up...
A Time For War and A Time For Peace.
                                   Eccl. 3:1a, 3, 8b

I say let us strive towards PEACE.
                                    JC4JC

Advanced Weapons modder, and Fred2er, TBL modder (mostly ships and weapons). Baisc-Intermediate Ship modder. Intermediate Ani modder. Basic (not that good) Texture modder.

Stargate: SG-1 Earth\'s Defence. A TC for FS2. Project Lead. Formerly At VWBB and HLP, now residing at Game-Warden.

The Apocalypse Project. A Homeworld, Homeworld:Catcalysm, Homeworld 2 TC for FS2. Lead Freder. (No longer in Production)
JC 4(For) J(esus) C(hrist)