Author Topic: Bsg Razor *Spoilers*  (Read 27206 times)

Sparky

• Purveyor of Insights
    • View Profile
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #180 on: December 14, 2007, 08:39:16 AM »
Has anyone considered the possibility of it being Ellen Tigh?  I mean, she appears out of nowhere in season one when she should have been dead, and within hours manages to plant more tension and distrust in the fleet than all of the other Cylon sleeper agents combined.  Yes, Baltar supposedly tested her, but as head-six pointed out, it is funny how all of his tests come out negative after Sharon's test revealed hertrue nature.

Plus I think whoever it is, it isn't someone currently aboard Galactica.  I think that the four gathered in that room because whatever forces compelled them to do so, and the only reason the fifth was not there was because they couldn't be.  So that leaves Ellen, Billy, Kat, Boxey, or the guy using the head on Pegasus during Exodus II. :p  Then again, it could be on of the pilots, since they were a tad preoccupied at the time.  Could explain why Lee was so hesitant about joining the fight. ;)
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

Snagger

• View Profile
    • http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #181 on: December 14, 2007, 09:33:46 AM »
Quote from: Sparky;86564
Has anyone considered the possibility of it being Ellen Tigh?  I mean, she appears out of nowhere in season one when she should have been dead, and within hours manages to plant more tension and distrust in the fleet than all of the other Cylon sleeper agents combined.  Yes, Baltar supposedly tested her, but as head-six pointed out, it is funny how all of his tests come out negative after Sharon's test revealed hertrue nature.
, Laura,Bill and Lee, just for starters.  I think it's too obvious.  The thing is that the Five seem to be working against the other seven, not sharing any of their goals.  They seem to be an entirely different faction and the four we know are certainly on humanity's side.  Approaching it from an angle of who has thrown the fleet off balance the most is wrong - it'll be a core "glue" member.  I still think Adama is a likely candidate.  

Quote from: Sparky;86564
Plus I think whoever it is, it isn't someone currently aboard Galactica.  I think that the four gathered in that room because whatever forces compelled them to do so, and the only reason the fifth was not there was because they couldn't be.  So that leaves Ellen, Billy, Kat, Boxey, or the guy using the head on Pegasus during Exodus II. :p  Then again, it could be on of the pilots, since they were a tad preoccupied at the time.  Could explain why Lee was so hesitant about joining the fight. ;)
 It could also explain Starbuck's reappearance in the Galactica's vicinity at exactly that moment...
something I do understand;)  : http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk

Reven Feyd

• Callsign: Tinman
    • View Profile
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #182 on: December 14, 2007, 10:26:34 AM »
I've heard tell somewheres by the by that the final cylon has been on the show since season one.  If that is the case then the search may need to be narrowed down.  I've heard some pretty good arguments for Lee Adama - but seriously, a "switched" at birth story just doesn't cut it for me.  

The five have a purpose and I believe that purpose is to protect humanity...so this leaves us with some intresting choices like say Gaetta, who have both been there from the begining Dualla.  Gaetta especially, with the New Caprica thing.  Something to consider.

Roy Fokker

• Veritech Viper Ace
    • View Profile
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #183 on: December 14, 2007, 09:25:17 PM »
I think it would be perfectly symmetrical if it was Starbuck's father... there's so much that points to something like that in the Starbuck-related episodes... think about it - it would tie into her "destiny" storyline, and the concept that the children of Cylons and humans are the shape of things to come - Starbuck, as the first one, leading the way, and Hera and Tyrol's kid right after her...

Cl1nt

• Cheesy Oneliner, B1tches.
    • View Profile
    • http://frakturedreality.ismywebsite.com
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #184 on: December 15, 2007, 06:53:52 AM »
Interesting point Roy.

And I'm repeating this because some people just refuse to accept it.. it will NOT be Adama or Lee. RDM came up with a list of reasons why it just wouldn't work, and honestly... it'd just be stupid.

With the Music thing.. I believe it's probably someone not on galactica.
Or something.

There’s nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality

Roy Fokker

• Veritech Viper Ace
    • View Profile
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #185 on: December 15, 2007, 01:54:45 PM »
Quote from: Cl1nt;86605
With the Music thing.. I believe it's probably someone not on galactica.

Ahem... Starbuck's dad is a composer?;)

Crixx

• Give the order.
    • View Profile
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #186 on: December 15, 2007, 09:02:00 PM »
I'd so laugh if the first episode of Season Four reveals that the four "final five" revealed cylons were actually just tripping off their tits.

Sidestep

• Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #187 on: December 30, 2007, 01:57:45 AM »
I've been saving the retail version of Razor for 2 days after getting it to have 2 hours spare to watch it properly... and it's only 1hr 35 long. Anyone know why?

Cl1nt

• View Profile
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #188 on: December 30, 2007, 02:08:03 AM »
The TV cut was only 1 hr 35 long.

Sounds like you got a fake.
Or something.

- Fraktured Reality

Sidestep

• Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #189 on: December 30, 2007, 02:14:15 AM »
Then Amazon are in a lot of trouble...

Cl1nt

• View Profile
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #190 on: December 30, 2007, 02:51:26 AM »
Compare what's on your disc with what's on the retail release. Did you get any special features, subtitles etc.
Or something.

- Fraktured Reality

Wolfy

• View Profile
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #191 on: December 30, 2007, 03:19:40 AM »
the DVD version i got from Amazon was the DVD version... The DVD version does have more in it thn the TV version, for instance, the bttle at the shipyards appears to be longer, the Adama flashback starts during the fight above the ice planet and not on the surface, and a few other things.

Also, theres special features, such as all the minisodes, season 4 stuff and deleted scenes
Wolfy is bored
Wolfy is tired
Wolfy will bite you

Sidestep

• Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #192 on: December 30, 2007, 11:58:05 AM »
The DVD I got was the same Wolfy, just thought it was going to be 2 hours long!

Cl1nt

• View Profile
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #193 on: December 30, 2007, 12:34:35 PM »
I'm fairly certain it should be!

Watch it and tell us if there is a battle involving the Battlestar Columbia, and Husker crashing.
Or something.

- Fraktured Reality

David cgc

• View Profile
    • http://web.mac.com/david_of_mac/
BSG Razor *Spoilers*
« Reply #194 on: December 30, 2007, 02:48:08 PM »
Quote from: Sidestep;87701
The DVD I got was the same Wolfy, just thought it was going to be 2 hours long!

Did you start watching from the Chapter Selection Menu, or by pushing the play button? You have to specifically select that you want the extended version to play by selecting "Play" in the main menu, and then selecting "Unrated Extended Version." Otherwise, the TV version plays by default.
“Just as a fun exercise, imagine what a bunch of hot chicks would think if they were reading this thread over your shoulder. I like to do that from time to time.”
Samuel T. Cogley