Author Topic: Razor  (Read 2295 times)

boomchoob

• Ens \"Boomchoob\" Cappello
    • View Profile
Razor
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 08:41:28 PM »
Quote from: karajorma;85189
Depends on where you live. It's already out in the UK.

that it is :nod:

Kard

• View Profile
Razor
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 02:01:34 AM »
Like what a few of you mentioned, the script/writing seemed a little weak...but I think that was due to editing for tv. Apparently the DVD fills in some of the weird inconsistencies, as if they rushed the time-editing for the tv version or something.  I guess we won't know until we can see the DVD. Overall, it didn't seem bad though...FX were kickass as usual. Although I liked that they added the old Cylon Centurion model, a few scenes of it seemed a bit 'rubber-necked'.  The ship model was nice, and I nearly wet myself when they did the cockpit shot with the 'By Your Command' line.

Overall, I can't complain, and it filled the BSG fix for a little while until the season starts.

KypFisto

• Callsign: Gulo
    • View Profile
Razor
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 07:34:50 PM »
I'd recommend listening to the writer's discussion podcast for Razor. Very interesting, and it might shed light on possible extra scenes.

userfriendly

• Red 3
    • View Profile
    • http://mo.virtual-bunker.de
Razor
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2007, 12:02:11 PM »
the uncut version on dvd is really much better, the additional scenes should have never been cut out in the first place.

however, some the writing still sucks (lee wanting to nuke kara, for example, or the convenient navcomp failure, etc.pp.).