The time has come to start choosing character roles! :nod:
I'm glad that we've got a good group of voice actors now. The list of actors looks like this:
Everyone is active!!
Now what we need to do is decide who fits best with which parts. Here's what all the Voice Actors need to do:
1) Take a look @ the character list. Choose at least five characters that you want to audition for.
2) Look through the character reference thread and try to get a good feel for your character.
3) For the five characters that you have chosen, record at least three lines for each character. Any line will do, but it is best to choose lines that they may have spoken in the SF games.
4) Once you are done recording all of your lines, pack them into a zip archive and upload them. If you need space to upload, e-mail them to me zephyruswing at gmail dot com.
5) Post in this thread, listing all of the characters you have chosen and the lines that you are speaking. Provide a link to your samples in your post.
Please, please, PLEASE have fun!! Star Fox is very cheesy, corny, and cartoony!! Go overboard with your acting and have fun with it!!
And don't forget the "acting" in Voice Acting!! Try to get in the role of your character as much as possible!!
*Please refer to the thread on "protocols" and record your samples according to those guidelines.
*NOTE: Some characters have lines recorded for them already. However, most of those scripts will no longer be used, new lines will be recorded, and the full voice acting team has now been formed. As such, it will probably be best if we all follow the new audition guidelines. This only applies to Strike911, DZComposer, and myself. In spite of this, most of those lines will probably be recycled. I just want to open things up for our new team.