Author Topic: Worst Ending Ever....  (Read 18353 times)

Wolfy

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2007, 08:35:38 AM »
im not going to say anything on this trail of convocation.

however

im going to remind everyone this is the Worst Ending Ever Thread, thats gone rather offtopic... however, if this thread where to continue as it is now, i could see it turning into 'The Worst Ending for a whole bunch of people on this forum' thread...and i dont want the people who tlk the most to disapear :P

so can i just reccomend keeping on topic.... just an idea...
Wolfy is bored
Wolfy is tired
Wolfy will bite you

Snagger

• View Profile
    • http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2007, 08:59:31 AM »
Quote from: Wolfy;79724
im not going to say anything on this trail of convocation.

however

im going to remind everyone this is the Worst Ending Ever Thread, thats gone rather offtopic... however, if this thread where to continue as it is now, i could see it turning into 'The Worst Ending for a whole bunch of people on this forum' thread...and i dont want the people who tlk the most to disapear :P

so can i just reccomend keeping on topic.... just an idea...

You're quite right, of course.  My apologies to everyone for straying so far off topic!

I know some people like crossovers, but I'd hate to see the fleet arrive to Trek's Space Dock (or an intercept by the Enterprise), or to have to fight past a Goaould Mother Ship, fight off an infestation of "Aliens" or whatever else.
something I do understand;)  : http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk

Ryu

• Ryu
    • View Profile
See, there it is.
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2007, 10:44:15 AM »
Snagger, okay, so we both feel the same way about each other.  How wonderful is that?  Omniscience?  By the Gods, here we go again with the psychic rambling, and whats with the obseesion of putting such words when I didn't even type them in here or even pointed in that direction that I was even going in the first place, huh?  Seriously, you need to stop putting people up on this high mountain top thinking that this person is out to get you.  You need to chill and get a grip on your paranoia.  Snagger, I'm going to give you a hint right now.  You know nothing about me, and here you are trying so desperately to be the voice of the all knowing about "Ryu".  I never stated anything remotely to what you are claiming about me.  If anything is considered being top honors in omniscience, it's you.  Okay, now that's uncalled for.  You have no grip on what is right and wrong in here when you type that nonsense, seriously.  You say I'm wrong for stating my opinions, facts, and arguments, and then claiming that it's not even considered as a possible science or better yet a probability?  Look whose being closed minded right now.  You are.  Clearly.  And as a note, I don't insult people when I state my case.  It's your decision and free will to consider if I am insulting you or not.  It's your own psychology after all, not mine.  And when I tell you I'm not insulting, anybody, it really means I'm not insulting anybody.  You saying now that you are an "understanding person" when clearly, you have no clue of any understanding where I am coming from?  I find that a very contradicting admission from you.  Now in that third paragraph you have there is somewhat better, but you must remember that everybody is not like you, and people will disagree and have reasons, whether you believe in them or not.  If you can grasp this concept, you should end this pointless debate, because you are going nowhere with your argument, and you are absolutely have no point to make, other than making a complete fool out of yourself.  I don't live in reality?  What nonsense and childish remarks.  Seriously, do you make all of these silly remarks by yourself, or did others helped you out?  And personally, that line about you not needing nobody's help, that's one to laugh about, because we all help each other out, whether you know it or not.  Grip on reality.  I'm going to hold in my comments with you on that one, because it's just so silly.  Mystical?  Wow.  The funny remarks never end for you does it?  Interesting, if you state that I'm guessing "correctly" about your ego, wow, I didn't think it was possible for someone who thinks he is better than someone else.  Such a reaction from you, must be that I'm actually reading you right after all.  Well, Snagger, all I can say to you then is if you want to redeem yourself, your welcome to try.  You know I'm capable of forgiving.  Obviously, your clearly not the better than who you were at a younger age.  Oh, before I forget, ah, I never claimed to be psychic either, and hear you saying that you have evidence to the contrary?  Funny guy you are Snagger.  Funny guy.  

Wolfy, I believe there is a similar reminder posting about this thread too, obviously, some people did not take that into heart and moved on.  

Well, as for the Fleet always jumping someplace.  The entire fleet is ready to make their final jump to Earth, at the very last second, everything is turned off and Season 4 ended and everybody walks off the set, picks up their paychecks, punches out, and goes home.

Cl1nt

• Cheesy Oneliner, B1tches.
    • View Profile
    • http://frakturedreality.ismywebsite.com
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2007, 10:54:41 AM »
I vote permaban.

Seriously. He's causing nothing but conflict now.
Or something.

Thereís nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality

Star Dragon

• EDF Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2007, 11:19:59 AM »
Quote from: Snagger;79726
I know some people like crossovers, but I'd hate to see the fleet arrive to Trek's Space Dock (or an intercept by the Enterprise), or to have to fight past a Goaould Mother Ship, fight off an infestation of "Aliens" or whatever else.

NO no, you misunderstand. We want to know the WORST ending possible, not ones that can actually IMPROVE it... :p

I'd like to take a moment to expound upon the Ron Jeremy ending:
One of the final 4 die and get rebirthed on the main Mothership and walk in on Ron Jeremy banging each of the female models who are moaning, "By your command. Oh God by your Fraking Command!" :lol:

Another version: In the original they missed Earth the first time cause a Cylon ship was detected in the edge of it. They decided to avoid that system and later realized they had to backtrack 10 years LATER! "oops that was Earth and we missed it, turn around..."

That would really suck, but also since Kara found "Earth" that won't happen.

All this is a computer simulation programmed by the Cylons as a "what if" also programmed into it is the possibility of virus resistant ships (like Galactica) forming a resistance group and either running or using guerrilla tactics on them over a period of years. One of the factors is also malfunctions on Cylons or outright traitors among them.

When the Fleet gets to Earth no matter if they win or lose the simulation ends. Based on the analysis the Cylons vote if to invade the Colonies or remain at peace with them...  That would suck IMHO donkey balls...

Last of my versions: They ge to Earth and it's the FOUNDATION (I Robot etc) Asimov Earth where Humanity and AI's live in relative peace.

They discover the Colonials and Cylons and judge them as "too Primitive and full of conflict" and tell them to GTFO of Sol system and then some, until they "Grow the fuck up, and yes we said FUCK you morons!"

Actually I LIKE that ending... :lol:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 11:25:31 AM by Star Dragon »
"Don\'t think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

Coordinator Robotech Mod II
Coordinator FS2 Star Fleet Academy

My powers outside the Robotech section are weak. (as it should be)

Part-time fringe member of the cult of Karajorma :naughty:

Snagger

• View Profile
    • http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2007, 01:17:08 PM »
Quote from: Star Dragon;79738

Last of my versions: They ge to Earth and it's the FOUNDATION (I Robot etc) Asimov Earth where Humanity and AI's live in relative peace.

Actually I LIKE that ending... :lol:

I think, if was handled properly, that ending could actaully work!:shaking:

I was trying to think of a way of tying in 2001 and BSG, but failed!:naughty:
something I do understand;)  : http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk

Water Viper

• Aquaria Water Demon
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spitfireprojecta58-27.com/
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2007, 07:57:53 AM »
The Galactica is caught in a massive Cylon attack.As a last ditch effort Adama sets the ship to do one last jump to an unspecified location (AKA Pegusus) as she is too damaged to survive.The crew is evacuated onto the other civilian ships during a masterful deceptive manouver by Kara.The ship materialises in close orbit near the moon and it,s momentum causes it to career into earth,crashing into an island near Japan.The United Earth forces find the ship and a new peace comes to Earth as they discover it,s secrets...(Umm ok you can cue the Robotech main theme now) :D
"We who are about to die...Salute you!!"

LEsprit

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2007, 06:12:34 PM »
I think every end will be a disappointment, judging how much grip the series lost over the course of three seasons and the miniseries (I know a lot of people will not agree).

My favourite TV show, Twin Peaks, ends with a cliffhanger. That was harsh, but considering how much weaker the second season was, maybe it was the best way to get it over with.
I think Crossroads would have been a good way to end it in grace. But of course I will watch the 4th season no matter what and, hopefully, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Hi by the way. I've been following the forum for some time now.

Wolfy

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2007, 10:31:58 AM »
well, tbh, crossroads would of been a daft place to leave it... seemings theres still so many things going on.... whos the final cylon....what significance do the final 4 have... Finding Earth, Karas return...

oh, and one thing ive not heard anyone mention recently, Giaus Baltar being taken away by that group of people. What significance does this have in the plots? youd all forgottn that one, hadn't you?
Wolfy is bored
Wolfy is tired
Wolfy will bite you

TESLA

• Fire and Ice
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2007, 11:42:58 AM »
Quote from: Wolfy;79859
well, tbh, crossroads would of been a daft place to leave it... seemings theres still so many things going on.... whos the final cylon....what significance do the final 4 have... Finding Earth, Karas return...

oh, and one thing ive not heard anyone mention recently, Giaus Baltar being taken away by that group of people. What significance does this have in the plots? youd all forgottn that one, hadn't you?

no, no i had not :D  Just didnt interest me :no: But im sure it will have some major part of the plot in season 4. Think you are the first person to mention it so far though :nod: Maybe they want to flush him out an airlock or something, or are Cylon worshippers.... :drevil:
True religion is real living; living with all one\'s soul, with all one\'s goodness and righteousness
-Albert Einstein

Donít be afraid to try anything once! Remember amateurs built the Ark, professionals built Titanic

LEsprit

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2007, 12:09:34 PM »
Quote from: Wolfy;79859

spoiler:

there will be a religious schism in the fleet

VatTas

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2007, 12:18:35 PM »
Lexx accidentally eats Galactica... Galactica crew is killed in one or another way one by one inside the Lexx, while Xev Bellringer of planet B3K unsuccessfully tries to seduce Lee Adama...
(this is not "worst ending". This is "crazy ending" I guess)

OT: people, stop wasting your time with Ryu. Go and fly Viper/Raider instead ;)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 02:00:59 PM by VatTas »

RogueAngyl

• Spittin into the wind
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2007, 01:46:50 AM »
I thought of this one on the way home from my business trip today.

Galactica arrives at Earth in the early 1800s.  As Humans of this era are of no help, the fleet decides to turn and fight, in a most futile effort.  Those few remaining survivors, in a grand motion of surrender to circumstance, decide to found a small town in eastern Pennsylvania.

Note: This is an actual town, no street names have been altered.

StarSlayer

• Here comes the Fuzz
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2007, 02:14:54 AM »
Welcome to Frakville
"Exodus from Genesis"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sparky

• Purveyor of Insights
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2007, 02:49:40 AM »
This has been mentioned by others elsewhere, I figured I may as well throw it in.

The fleet finally reaches Earth, and everyone decides to retire from military service.

The CAG at that time will be a Colonel Samuel Anders, or Col. S. Anders, who will start up a fried chicken franchise in Kentucky.

Kara Thrace, of course, will make her fortune by opening a coffee house in Seattle.

Laura Roslin, who will of course have died of Cancer before reaching Earth, will have a chapel dedicated to her in the U.K.

:lol:
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!