Author Topic: Worst Ending Ever....  (Read 17485 times)

Wolfy

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 11:54:12 AM »
....And it was all a dream.

That would seriously suck.

What about the whole attack on the colonies thing being a joint joke between the Cylons and Colonials on Adama for his retirement? and its all a reality TV show where the colonies arent acturally destroeyed, but they staged it. Every0one in the 12 colonies (and earth) gets to sit at home n watch Adama worry about everything. Also all the dead humans are only cylon copies

now that would really suck!

PS. I hate Reality TV
Wolfy is bored
Wolfy is tired
Wolfy will bite you

saruman178

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2007, 03:52:10 PM »
bush nukes the galactica as it's getting into orbit
or
the protoss obliterate the human fleet while the zerg take out the cylons

something to think about would be that the humans run into a star trek style federation ship and picard singlehandedly pwns the cylons...with help from the voyager of course.

a50callovenote

• toasta killa
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 02:36:09 AM »
ron jermy is revealed as the hidden leader of the cylons. Id turn that shit off immediately
Frak.

Sparky

• Purveyor of Insights
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 03:14:15 AM »
Or better yet, Baltar develops a remote cylon detector, that can detect the number of Cylons aboard a vessel.  The number immedeatly goes to 1 (plus all of the known cylons).  The crew starts killing one another off, one at a time, until only Adama is left.  The machine still reads 1 cylon, so he realizes that he was a Cylon the entire time, and sets Galactica's self destruct sequence.  At t-minus 8 seconds, he the cylon detector beeps and says, "This has been a test of the Cylon Detection System.  Thank you for following all Colonial Fleet protocols sucessfully."  Then the ship goes boom...
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

Ryu

• Ryu
    • View Profile
Endings.
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 08:38:29 AM »
Snagger, I did think that one through, because I didn't mention death, and knowing death personally, it's a release from all pain, sadness, and suffering.  After all, they do hate each other, and why not, . . . go out in a blaze of glory.  :cool1:  

Wolfy, you have got to be kidding me, do you even watch the T.V. series?  If that would happen, Helo would never get it on with Boomer, the Colonel would never get rid of us wife, Gaius would be relieved of the burden from his insane psychological profiling and continue to cheat on women everywhere on Caprica, Adama would be relieved not be under direct command of Rear Admiral Cain, Boomer will be having affair thoughts about Helo while married to the Chief, Lee would be single and never hit on Starbuck, and Starbuck will wonder never get the chance to hook up with that Pyramid Player.  

Hey, I got one then, . . . The Fleet arrives at Earth and finds that there is no 13th Tribe because they wiped themselves out in a massive world war long ago.  The radiation from the aftermath is gone, and they settle on Earth and become it's new inhabitants.  Cylon's lost their way and unable to find Earth.  Hundreds of years later, they assemble a massive Armada and take back the 12 Colonies and take out the Cylon Homeworld.  Sorry, I just love massive space battles.  :nod:

Snagger

• View Profile
    • http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 09:19:07 AM »
Ah, so a huge space battle firing blanks so that no one gets hurt or killed, then?:confused1
something I do understand;)  : http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk

Ryu

• Ryu
    • View Profile
Silly Rabbit, Tricks are for kids.
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 09:47:00 AM »
:cool1:  No silly.  Massive battles ragging from Earth to the Colonies and to the Cylon Homeworld.  Death, death, and more death till victory is won.  It won't be much of an ending if they were just playing with each other all this time.  :lol:

Snagger

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 12:51:22 PM »
Quote from: Ryu;79283
:cool1:  No silly.  Massive battles ragging from Earth to the Colonies and to the Cylon Homeworld.  Death, death, and more death till victory is won.  It won't be much of an ending if they were just playing with each other all this time.  :lol:
Ah, so now you do want lots of death, pain and suffering.  London's water system has less U-bends than this discussion!:biggrin1:

Wolfy

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2007, 03:09:30 PM »
Quote from: Ryu;79278
Wolfy, you have got to be kidding me, do you even watch the T.V. series?  If that would happen, Helo would never get it on with Boomer, the Colonel would never get rid of us wife, Gaius would be relieved of the burden from his insane psychological profiling and continue to cheat on women everywhere on Caprica, Adama would be relieved not be under direct command of Rear Admiral Cain, Boomer will be having affair thoughts about Helo while married to the Chief, Lee would be single and never hit on Starbuck, and Starbuck will wonder never get the chance to hook up with that Pyramid Player.

like i sed, its reality TV and ONLY Adama doesnt know it. so everything else has been preplanned. and seeming it would be reality TV, they said theres only 12 cylons, but realistically there could be thouasands, and so all the 'colonials' who have been killed are all just cylons. And everyone else doing there thing is just to give the impression to Adama that its all real.

Then again, the destruction of the Pegasus, 7-8 basestars and many holes in the Galactica is a bit of a high cost for a retirement prank. (not to mention the vipers, raiders and other destroyed ships)
Wolfy is bored
Wolfy is tired
Wolfy will bite you

Snagger

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2007, 03:37:56 PM »
Quote from: Wolfy;79296
like i sed, its reality TV and ONLY Adama doesnt know it. so everything else has been preplanned. and seeming it would be reality TV, they said theres only 12 cylons, but realistically there could be thouasands, and so all the 'colonials' who have been killed are all just cylons. And everyone else doing there thing is just to give the impression to Adama that its all real.

Then again, the destruction of the Pegasus, 7-8 basestars and many holes in the Galactica is a bit of a high cost for a retirement prank. (not to mention the vipers, raiders and other destroyed ships)
Maybe you could mix all that with a touch of Total Recall, The Matrix or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, etc, and have it as a virtual reality retirement prank on Adama.  Now that really would be crap.

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 05:18:45 PM »
Yeah but if it's getting Truman Show like viewer figures then it's probably worth it. :D

Wolfy

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 06:10:53 PM »
ah, well, the truman show is where i got the idea for my post. Thoguh ive never seen the show, only heard about it
Wolfy is bored
Wolfy is tired
Wolfy will bite you

meleardil

• Meleardil Eressea Iluvada
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2007, 06:40:12 PM »
...and not to mention the few bullets in his chest Boomer kindly put there...
"I think it is impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves."
Speaker for the Dead

StarSlayer

• Here comes the Fuzz
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2007, 07:14:41 PM »
Its all Roslin's Camala Trip, shes still on Caprica and the whole thing is a hallucination during her cancer treatments

That or its a "Starship Troopers" PSA to rally the 12 Colonies to conduct a premptive strike on the Cylons, who in fact have been minding thier own bussiness for 40 years :P
"Exodus from Genesis"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ryu

• Ryu
    • View Profile
Funny.
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2007, 08:27:53 PM »
Snagger, like I said before, death is a different issue from pain, suffering, sadness.  Sure theres people who care for one another, but if you have been following the T.V. Series, pretty much, theres always somebody ending up dead, whether it's a Colonial Soldier/Pilot or a Cylon.  If you ask me, they really are the "lucky ones", because they ended up making the 4th Season as it's last.  Frack, this series is not going to make it's 100th Episode.  *shrugs*  Please refer back to Adama's speech when he tells everybody about the existence of Earth.  But, in part from actual events in the T.V. Series, yes, I perfer a blaze of glory over any other ending simply because I enjoy massive fleet battles, and it's sci-fi, . . . not reality t.v.  I hope you understand I'm not one of those who crave the need to inflict terrible emotion onto others.  I just like to entertain the notion in a fictional storyline.  Afterall, in all great struggles, the greater good of our humanity is shown.  

StarSlayer, now that's one hell of a "trip".  :lol: