Author Topic: Worst Ending Ever....  (Read 17481 times)

Tikey

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 07:09:36 PM »
I don't know what could be the worst ending, but It probably won't involve velociraptors flying vipers.

Angelus

• Death Dealer
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 07:49:31 PM »
Quote from: TwigMortal;79059
Didn't you know? BSG is all real and we are the children of those that settled here. Microshaft is run by Bill Gates who is a Cylon, as are the rest of the Microshaft company, they have enslaved humanity with Windoze and only Linux users know the truth.

*whisper* Don't shout out loud.
If "Number one" Bill G. and his Cylonsoft Company hear that,they put us all into jail, or far worse, they force us to use Windoze Viestaz.

I think they should stop releasing OS, and instead sell those Human-looking
Cylons. I would buy at least 2 Nr. 8( Boomer ), and use them as ...personal assistance... employe.:D

hazmatt

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 07:52:37 PM »
Quote from: Tikey;79073
I don't know what could be the worst ending, but It probably won't involve velociraptors flying vipers.

Enki

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 05:25:27 AM »
Quote from: Fisk;79070
What about Mac users, then?

We're all Sixes. :lol:

Star Dragon

• EDF Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 06:09:41 PM »
All the "This has happened before, it will happen again" crap smacks of time travel to me, and the most hideous ending RDM could ever do...

I'd rather have them meet modern Earth or a uninhabited Earth than to do the Earth is Kobol thing...
"Don\'t think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

Coordinator Robotech Mod II
Coordinator FS2 Star Fleet Academy

My powers outside the Robotech section are weak. (as it should be)

Part-time fringe member of the cult of Karajorma :naughty:

CamInHead

• aka Roanoke
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 08:09:16 PM »
Quote from: Star Dragon;79121
All the "This has happened before, it will happen again" crap smacks of time travel to me, and the most hideous ending RDM could ever do...

I'd rather have them meet modern Earth or a uninhabited Earth than to do the Earth is Kobol thing...

I figured it was more a Babylon5/Matrix "history repeating itself", uh, thing.

Enki

• View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 09:00:49 PM »
Quote from: CamInHead;79125
I figured it was more a Babylon5/Matrix "history repeating itself", uh, thing.

Either that or the parallel universe thing where you get to keep on trying in the next on until you get it right -- not a BSG spoiler, but a popular book spoiler[spoiler]Think Stephen King's Dark Tower ending where Roland went back to the hill and this time picked up his horn.[/spoiler]

Ryu

• Ryu
    • View Profile
My Personal Favorite, . . .
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 10:23:11 AM »
:cool1:  If I had my ending in Battlestar Galactica, it would be the Fleet arrives at Earth and finds massive Armadas more advanced than their own or the Cylons, then they become fast allies and take the war to the Cylons and win back the Colonies and then to the Cylon Homeworld, and end the toasters once and for all, that is, if things get turned around on the Cylons and they finally are considered allies and no war happens again.

Snagger

• View Profile
    • http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2007, 10:35:48 AM »
Quote from: Ryu;79195
:cool1:  If I had my ending in Battlestar Galactica, it would be the Fleet arrives at Earth and finds massive Armadas more advanced than their own or the Cylons, then they become fast allies and take the war to the Cylons and win back the Colonies and then to the Cylon Homeworld, and end the toasters once and for all, that is, if things get turned around on the Cylons and they finally are considered allies and no war happens again.
And they all live happily ever after...:squeeze:   Not really in keeping with the show's feel, is it!:lol:
something I do understand;)  : http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk

Deckard

• eltiT resU motsuC
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2007, 11:01:29 PM »
LOL :D

Quote from: hazmatt;79078
-
Deckard a.k.a The Silencer

Alpha 1

• I am Colossus
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2007, 02:19:50 AM »
You know what would suck?
If the Galactica was commanded by Bush...:naughty:

Ryu

• Ryu
    • View Profile
It's just a thought.
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2007, 03:11:42 AM »
:naughty:  Well, you never know.  In my opinion, theres enough sadness, pain and suffering already, and I'm just thinking why add more to it?  Well, I'm just a guy that loves massive Armada Battles/Wars anyways.  :lol:

Alpha 1

• I am Colossus
    • View Profile
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2007, 04:30:33 AM »
Quote from: FusionStorm;79021
They see earth and start traveling to it, only to rip through it and find out it was a huge poster all along and mistakenly travel up Derek Smart's butthole. Which it is then we realize that they were the size of an amoeba all along.

Then it cuts out to him laughing as he starts writing BattleCruiser.

Thats not Earth, that is Uranus.:biggrin1:

Snagger

• View Profile
    • http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2007, 07:56:20 AM »
Quote from: Ryu;79231
:naughty:  Well, you never know.  In my opinion, theres enough sadness, pain and suffering already, and I'm just thinking why add more to it?  Well, I'm just a guy that loves massive Armada Battles/Wars anyways.  :lol:

So, you don't want more pain or suffering, you just want two massive fleets to slog it out with tens of thousands of deaths in burning vessels or the vacuum of space?:doubtful: I don't think you thought that one out.:biggrin1:
something I do understand;)  : http://www.nickslandrover.co.uk

Cl1nt

• Cheesy Oneliner, B1tches.
    • View Profile
    • http://frakturedreality.ismywebsite.com
Worst Ending Ever....
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2007, 11:48:51 AM »
As they get closer to earth they keep hearing 'All Along The Watchtower'.

The Colonials soon discover that their ships just act as massive radio receivers. By the time they finally get to earth, they're all deaf.

As such, they don't hear the earth fleet's warning's and don't respond. They get nukedzored into oblivion so much, that a wormhole is formed. One surviving ship is sucked straight into Cobol's Atmosphere and it all starts again.
Or something.

There’s nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality