Author Topic: Flying Tigers, Now Recruiting  (Read 1424 times)

[dw]-hunter

• View Profile
    • http://www.teamwars.org
Flying Tigers, Now Recruiting
« on: July 19, 2007, 09:42:41 AM »
Hey all, Turey and I have just started up a selective clan. We only recruit those who we feel can cut it. So if your looking for a BtRL clan that is all about playing hard and is willing to pass on some techniques of our own to you, we are now recruiting! We have a fully functional site up (temporary design), and are totally open for suggestions. We also supply dedicated clan members with free emails (I.E. turey@ftsquadron.com), with space up to 8 gigs and no email attachment size limits.

We invite everyone to join our games, but keep in mind, we dont recruit just anyone, and there will be very few exceptions if any. We do not permit the use of mods or "hacks" of any kind to better your performance and bug exploits are prohibited.

To apply, you can post here, e-mail me, or instant message me on the clients below :

MSN : mac.briggs@gmail.com
ICQ/AIM : 241858733
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 11:35:45 PM by [dw]-hunter »

Adalla

• BSG9 & BSG Pilots Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 08:50:28 PM »
EDIT: Glad to see new clubs being created :)

PS: The opening post to which I responded was edited after some remarks I had made. So, upon hunter's request, I have edited my post also. Everything should be fine now :) Glad we could work this out.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 12:45:47 AM by Adalla »
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
9th Battlestar Group
1 Battlestar, 2 Squadrons, 42 pilots and counting...
BSG Pilots
The place to stop by for all BSG multi-player space simulation action.

[dw]-hunter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 11:31:34 PM »
Is that better?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 11:36:37 PM by [dw]-hunter »

Intrinsica

• Deck Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 11:48:42 PM »
I just got an email saying that Post #2 had been reported. I can understand why someone might want the post edited, but I personally think that it should stay as it is. The criticism seems constructive, rather than Adalla just taking shots at the original poster.
It also happens to coincide with my idea of a clan. It's not necessarily about skill, it's about having fun with a group of people that share your interest.

As I said, in my opinion there seems to be no reason to force Adalla to edit his post. One of the other Moderators might disagree with me though.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 11:58:27 PM by Intrinsica »

[dw]-hunter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 12:15:35 AM »
i pressed that button thinking it was the PM button... wasn't paying much attention to the alts. I was only trying to ask him to edit it because I know I would if he asked me to do the same. I have no beef with Adalla.

FusionStorm

• This is my BOOMSTICK!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 12:33:09 AM »
There isn't, I don't see any problem with his post. I was thinking, why was this reported? So I'm glad I looked into here.
Four Score and so many months ago, us cylons kicked your colonial butts.

Want to learn Truespace 3.2?: My Tutorial

hjj5899

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 07:56:18 AM »
Quote from: '[dw
-hunter;77039']Hey all, Turey and I have just started up a selective clan. We only recruit those who we feel can cut it. So if your looking for a BtRL clan that is all about playing hard and is willing to pass on some techniques of our own to you, we are now recruiting! We have a fully functional site up (temporary design), and are totally open for suggestions. We also supply dedicated clan members with free emails (I.E. turey@ftsquadron.com), with space up to 8 gigs and no email attachment size limits.

We invite everyone to join our games, but keep in mind, we dont recruit just anyone, and there will be very few exceptions if any. We do not permit the use of mods or "hacks" of any kind to better your performance and bug exploits are prohibited.

To apply, you can post here, e-mail me, or instant message me on the clients below :

MSN : mac.briggs@gmail.com
ICQ/AIM : 241858733

Yes,  i agree .