Author Topic: Pilots Needed for Hosting  (Read 1101 times)

swiss gripen

• Major \"Lightning\" Bailey
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/swissgripen
Pilots Needed for Hosting
« on: July 18, 2007, 11:59:10 AM »
so there was once this guy, who was in comand of the original and oldest wing in the btrl universe.... he attemped to set up a server, but it would never work... he attempted to evrything to get it working, and it wouldnt budge... then he called his isp, and found out his bandwith couldnt take it... and could be uped to the required amount for 50 pounds.... this 50 pounds if for a location which will onyl ever be ocupied 3 months of the year... so he'll wait till he gets back to geneva and can set the server up there...

untill then we need to sit tight, i need 3 ppl who have sucessfuly hosted to post on here that they will be able to host this coming, and NEXT week from 12 gmt till 5 gmt....

im sorry about this guys... but it will all be sorted asap...:mad:  its driving me up one flight pod and down the other, but we will be one of the best sqns once we have this up and running.

on a side not all pilots mar my self are lt's untill server is up and running, once that has done you will be able to progress in rank using a system im workign up where for evry 5 kills u get a point, the one with the most points in the sqn is top dog and so on.....

right i need a stiff drink... a very stiff drink...

ill see u guys in a bit
major

(add me if u havnt already simonby2003@msn.com)
BAILEY:hoppingma

Major Simon “Lightning” Bailey
Commander of Air Group 58th viper air group
Battlestar Galactica BSG-75

userfriendly

• Red 3
    • View Profile
    • http://mo.virtual-bunker.de
Pilots Needed for Hosting
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 01:45:02 PM »
please tell me there is a dedicated server for linux. :nervous:

the thing is, the only windows machines i have right now are my workstation (no gaming allowed) and my btrl-pc. and you should hear that thing, it's horrible (and it sucks power like no tomorrow). i'm currently saving for another new board/cpu/stuff, so i can play btrl on a silent machine.

then i'll be offering to host 24 hours a day. of course, were there a linux version of the dedicated server, i could do that way earlier. :(
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 01:59:58 PM by userfriendly »