Author Topic: Are u guys Dead>?  (Read 4628 times)

Star Dragon

• EDF Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 05:48:10 PM »
I don't know if others have kept working in the background or not. I mentioned some suits and ships as suggestions as I had them low poly (posted pics) but no feedback on them.
"Don\'t think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

Coordinator Robotech Mod II
Coordinator FS2 Star Fleet Academy

My powers outside the Robotech section are weak. (as it should be)

Part-time fringe member of the cult of Karajorma :naughty:

varsaigen

• Lord of Shakuras
    • View Profile
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 12:11:39 AM »
Quote from: Star Dragon;73034
Saskues, this is a relatively new project. Please give them some time and since I have a better understanding than most "visitors" about how the process works, IMHO, don't start pestering Devs at least until a year or so goes by. People here are not 24/7 mod machines we all do our various projects as a hobby and around RL issues.

Most mods are built on an idea/concept that needs to be built and tested. Initially you might now know what works and what won't till you invest the time and energy to try it. Things often need to be tweaked or completely changed. On top of that who wants to post screenies, DL's of things that will be obsolete or a misrepresentation of what the mod will be like?

Immediate inquiries always show up in mod threads, so this isn't just directed at you but for any other new person who drops by and hopefully reads this. K? :D

true, but I must also note that they have almost 10 projects they are working on. So, relating to the first post, they are working on the other games as well. They don't seem to want to work on only one game at a time. They might go brain dead. That, and they have their own lives to follow.
There is a hole, in the sky, through which things can fly.