Author Topic: Are u guys Dead>?  (Read 4630 times)

saskues

• View Profile
Are u guys Dead>?
« on: May 19, 2007, 06:20:44 PM »
dude r u guys dead cause there isnt any new posts for like a month

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 08:14:21 PM »
I'm seeing newer posts than that in the internal.

shiv

• Earth Defense dude :)
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freespace.pl
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 06:19:34 AM »
For this time I'm creating a new weapons for Gundam Seed.
I'm doing my work - what's going on with rest - I don't know :P
"Moonred - Hates shivan ships, but is fucking awesome at making them...."
qazwsx

" SF Kobrar_PL
It fires dildo missiles"

saskues

• View Profile
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 09:10:06 PM »
o ok but whos working on mobile suit and how many are there going to be

Primus

• Lusus Naturae
    • View Profile
    • http://aeoncube.com/
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 07:49:44 PM »
Not dead :biggrin1:

We're currently making weapons and missions.

Player will be able to pilot three different types of mobile suits throughout the course of the campaign, however you'll encounter around fifteen different types of mobile suits from the different sides; some on your side, some against you.

Star Dragon

• EDF Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 12:01:33 AM »
Saskues, this is a relatively new project. Please give them some time and since I have a better understanding than most "visitors" about how the process works, IMHO, don't start pestering Devs at least until a year or so goes by. People here are not 24/7 mod machines we all do our various projects as a hobby and around RL issues.

Most mods are built on an idea/concept that needs to be built and tested. Initially you might now know what works and what won't till you invest the time and energy to try it. Things often need to be tweaked or completely changed. On top of that who wants to post screenies, DL's of things that will be obsolete or a misrepresentation of what the mod will be like?

Immediate inquiries always show up in mod threads, so this isn't just directed at you but for any other new person who drops by and hopefully reads this. K? :D
"Don\'t think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

Coordinator Robotech Mod II
Coordinator FS2 Star Fleet Academy

My powers outside the Robotech section are weak. (as it should be)

Part-time fringe member of the cult of Karajorma :naughty:

saskues

• View Profile
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 01:14:53 AM »
Ok

Gai Daigoji

• Gekigangar!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/neo-terra
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 07:00:56 PM »
Quote from: Star Dragon;73034
Saskues, this is a relatively new project. Please give them some time and since I have a better understanding than most "visitors" about how the process works, IMHO, don't start pestering Devs at least until a year or so goes by. People here are not 24/7 mod machines we all do our various projects as a hobby and around RL issues.

Most mods are built on an idea/concept that needs to be built and tested. Initially you might now know what works and what won't till you invest the time and energy to try it. Things often need to be tweaked or completely changed. On top of that who wants to post screenies, DL's of things that will be obsolete or a misrepresentation of what the mod will be like?

Immediate inquiries always show up in mod threads, so this isn't just directed at you but for any other new person who drops by and hopefully reads this. K? :D

This man knows his stuff. I've had some login issues that are now sorted, but in my absence the team has done -alot- of work. Shiv has made two weapons that I am in the process of trying out and adjusting slightly, missions are being made but right now place-holder FS2 ships are being used until models are fully complete.

So you may not see much posting here, yet, but there is plenty going on behind the scenes :)
Project Leader / FREDer: Project: Gundam Seed: Wheels of Destiny -Forum

Syphe D. Mar

• Disappointed
    • View Profile
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 01:01:26 AM »
:o That's nice to hear. :) Oh, by the way, when you said that there were 15 units on each side, does that include VS Mode or just the Campaign?
Your signatures are annoying. Remove the pictures because nobody really pays attention to them. Anyone with enough sense will block them. Thank you for your time.

Gai Daigoji

• Gekigangar!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/neo-terra
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 05:38:33 PM »
Quote from: Syphe D. Mar;74675
:o That's nice to hear. :) Oh, by the way, when you said that there were 15 units on each side, does that include VS Mode or just the Campaign?

Campaign, we've not really discussed a VS mode (Multiplayer) yet. Right now were focusing on the campaign :)
Project Leader / FREDer: Project: Gundam Seed: Wheels of Destiny -Forum

Syphe D. Mar

• Disappointed
    • View Profile
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 10:02:34 PM »
:o 'kay. Good luck.
Your signatures are annoying. Remove the pictures because nobody really pays attention to them. Anyone with enough sense will block them. Thank you for your time.

maje

• space sim fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.maje3d.com
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 09:36:32 PM »
Just curious to see if this is still in the making.  I'm actually curious on how you'd pull off the mecha animation and ground combat, and such.

Syphe D. Mar

• Disappointed
    • View Profile
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 04:57:57 AM »
Same. Actually, I don't really care if the mobile suits are articulate. I just wanna blow stuff up in an MS. I don't really expect to see EiS quality action. XD Still, I hope something's still goin' on. It's only been a few months since they last responded. Probably still active.

Primus

• Lusus Naturae
    • View Profile
    • http://aeoncube.com/
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2007, 12:11:44 PM »
Gai's last activity is 06-17-2007 and I haven't seen him on MSN either :( He is probably just very very busy in RL. I don't know about other team members.

Dead or alive... That I don't know :nervous:

Syphe D. Mar

• Disappointed
    • View Profile
Are u guys Dead>?
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2007, 04:14:22 PM »
0.o This looks... pretty bad. :(