Author Topic: ATTN: 58th Viper Wing  (Read 1630 times)

Draco429

• \"Eclipse\" Draco
    • View Profile
ATTN: 58th Viper Wing
« on: April 16, 2007, 05:00:42 AM »
This is Captain Eclipse with some news that will affect our ranks in (hopefully) a minor way. Due to increasing responsibilities in the real world and some rather life-changing events, I must resign from the 58th.

I'd like to appoint Soldier to take my place as Captain of White Wing, effective immediately, barring any complaints from the rest of my wing or the other captains. We've not heard back from Ghost in a good long while, so I think it's safe to say (IMO, at least) congratulations, Soldier, on the promotion. I make this decision based on his willingness to stick to the wing despite the ups and downs we've had. He's a good pilot, too, the few times we've flown together. He'll do fine in my place, again, if there are no complaints.

I'm sorry, Major, for not informing you of this previous to this, but the fact is I can't turn away from certain things any longer like I thought I could.

I do, however, have one last assignment given to me by Major Lightning: The new logo for the wing. I don't have the individual Squad patches made up, and it does not appear that I will have time to make them up. I apologize, but real life issues must take priority. However, pending the Major's approval, here is your new patch.

Eclipse, signing off.
せいれんとかえります。できます。いたします。
Return with Honor. I can. I will.
-Eclipse

Intrinsica

• Deck Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 10:44:58 AM »
That's it, I'm tearing my hair out :lol:

Sorry to hear you're leaving Eclipse. Remember that if ever you want, the 58th will be here to fly with you in some games. And of course if you want to re-apply for the 58th you'll be bumped to the top of the waiting list.

Chief

PsychoticShroom

• Callsign: Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 01:03:59 PM »
Sorry to hear you go, Sir, but thank you for your vote of confidance in me. ::salutes::

Take it easy, Sir
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 01:08:49 PM by PsychoticShroom »