Author Topic: Congratulations  (Read 839 times)

FA_Bummer

• Janitor First Cl
    • View Profile
Congratulations
« on: April 08, 2007, 03:56:00 PM »
I just wanted to drop a note here in the forums to congratulate the development team on a really great game.  I downloaded and played the demo for a few hours and I am really excited about it.  The game is stable, looks really great, and is true to the BSG mythos.  Really great stuff that far exceeded my expectations.  

Again, congratulations to everyone on the devteam and keep up the good work.  I anticipate a really great Battlestar/Basestar slug fest in the future.

RandallFlagg

• View Profile
Congratulations
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 04:29:05 PM »
I SECOND THAT!
I downloaded BTRL 2 days ago and it is just simply frakking awesome! Newtonian physics enabled with, "Glide," activated? Sweet! Squirrly Cylon bastards are a real challenge to actually hit, making this a lasting game? SWEEET! Starbuck sound-alike babe for the training and squadron ready room briefings? SWEEEET! I didn't have to hunt down a copy of FS2 to play it? SUPERSWEEET!

You people are the best! Thank you all for volunteering the dedicated hard work to bring this high quality product to us. I'm gonna go and try to finish the 2nd level now.

So say we all!

RandallFlagg

• View Profile
Congratulations
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 12:58:27 AM »
Heh! I THOUGHT I was going to go finish the 2nd level. Still working on it between work and sleep...

BTW, BUMPING and Thank you all!!