Author Topic: Signups for the 58th  (Read 13925 times)

Sirrush

• Chimaera Squadron, BSG9
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2007, 10:25:55 PM »
You can take me off the list, if I was ever on.  I found some old people from my TRA clan that I'm going to join up with. Thanks guys and see you in space :)

ShadowFoxx

• View Profile
    • http://www.freealleginace.org
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2007, 08:48:33 PM »
Quote from: ShadowFoxx;69251
I have huge experiance winning tons of recodnition in XWA and XvT.  I use to fly for EH MPG NRN and DB on the zone.  Under the names Demosthenes Locke and Ketch.  I did try freelancer for a short while but MP in that game is hugely boring and easy.  I'm currently playing Allegiance http://www.freeallegiance.org .  Which is another MP space combat game.  This mod is cool as hell... I don't know much about FS but the physics seem much like allegiance in this mod and other BSG games as well as freelancer.

my Call sign ShadowFoxx

name Charles Spencer
§hadowFoxx      

Jonat

• View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 09:35:48 PM »
Would like to signup, don't like being kicked from "member-only" servers that are the only servers running! So. yeah. Cya in space?

Experienced pilot in Freelancer, but this is somewhat different. Going through the campaign and getting used to flying "stick".

Jonat_c87@hotmail.com for msn and email.
Jonatc87 for xfire.

ApolloCAG

• View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2007, 02:53:55 AM »
Hi guys

I was fighting with some of you guys before the training sortie and I liked it.So I'm officially signing up for a spot in 58th...I have experience with Freelancer,FS1 and 2,Aquanox. I understand tactics...I played OGame for 8 months and was founder and leader (that's why my fellow comrades added CAG in my nickname) of a guild Obsidian Order (the guild was 2th place on the Uni when I retired ).

I'm here to have fun and do some wild things in the Viper :D

Hope to see'ya all next time.

Outlaw

• Grey 1
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2007, 06:36:16 PM »
Quote from: ApolloCAG;69435

I'm here to have fun and do some wild things in the Viper :D

To do that, you need two things: a two-seat viper, and a female pilot to share the back seat with. Try Starbuck, she's already slept with just about everyone, don't get left out :D

James Steel

• Nugget
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 04:31:38 AM »
I'd like to be a reserve for the 58th.

LiMac

• Li \"Macdaddy\' Mclaren
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2007, 12:17:45 PM »
Hi

My names Li Mclaren. Im 18 and from Melbourne, Australia.

Applied for 66th but those posts look a bit dead so heres what i wrote.

Previous experince with team games are WoW, which ive been playing avidly since release. Which involves co-ordinating , in some cases, 40 people to work towards common goals and progress through the game. I was Paladin class leader back in my guild , Masters of Mithril on Perenolde, so im no stranger to discipline and following orders. Ive also played a fair bit of counter strike, but not for a while, and WC3 on private Aussie servers.

I played Freespace ages ago at first release and have a fair bit of experience with it. I feel im a good pilot and also love the new BSG series. Would love to join the 58th because itd be a different experience to what im used to, which is guilds in WoW to a Squadron in a fighter game.

limac25@hotmail.com - Hit me back there if a spot opens. Thanks :P

Limac

Scars

• Call Sign: Scars
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2007, 04:59:21 PM »
Evening Gentlemen,

I'd like to post an Application to this Unit. I've been waiting for a game like this since...the start of BSG..And here it is. I'd like to prove myself, Prove that I could be an excellent Pilot. Sir, I'll do anything it takes to join you guys.

My contact information is listed below:

MSN: Honorassassin2121@hotmail.com
AIM: Sev0762
E-mail: Sharpshot2021@hotmail.com

Call Sign: Scars
With Respect
-Scars
"Flawless Under Fire"

gooselk

• View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2007, 10:32:25 AM »
Hi all,

my name is Lars and i would like to join as a nugget and learn how to really fly a Viper. I'm somewhat familiar with multiplayer games (well grew up with them from the very first beginning of online gaming) but never experienced MP in action (spacesim) games and really like to do so.
I'm a big BSG fan and would love to frag some toasters with you guys.

If you like to hit me by e-mail: lars dot komm at googlemail dot com ;)

See you in the launch tube :)

Trance

• View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2007, 04:18:45 AM »
I would like to join up the squadron. My email is deathwing999@gmail.com

elitet3

• Dont be an elite t3
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2007, 05:24:54 PM »
i would like to join the squadron of 58th..ive played freespace for 7 years and mods for 4..my email is elitet3@hotmail.com or
mstrt333@yahoo.com

oh :ha: :ha: wouldnt consider myself a noob
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 06:21:50 PM by elitet3 »

Gryphon7

• View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2007, 06:21:16 AM »
Hey there,

My name's Gryphon (some call me Griff for short), I've been a fan of FS2 for the many years it's been around and recently got back into the game for a couple months now.  I do work alot in the evenings however I'm free for gameplay mondays and tuesday nights, and anytime else after 12 or 1 AM EST.  I don't know how active you expect your pilots to be so I figured I'd quickly throw out an idea of when I'd be available to play.  

I have alot of experiance when it comes to fighting with a team, I've been in clans, guilds, you name it, even ran a few as well.  I've played past games such as Mechwarrior 3 and Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries, and even before that I used to be a hardcore Descent 3 player as well (including Descent 1 and 2 but they were never online).  This would be my very first squadron if I get the chance to fly with you guys.  

Email is archangelraphael@digitalarmor.net  

Hope to hear from you!

-Gryphon

Edit:  Sorry I was tired when I posted this; I meant to post 12 or 1 AM EST, not PM lol.  I work in the resturant business and I always work evening shifts and usually don't get out till late.       Occasionally I'll be free on some saturdays all day, and on my workdays if anyone is on, I can pop in a game or two before work.  Btw thanks for adding me to the list!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 04:31:25 PM by Gryphon7 »

boomchoob

• Ens \"Boomchoob\" Cappello
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2007, 05:17:03 PM »
erm me again i missed the thread thing and well i was here....... like i said before i really shoudl read those announcment thingies

Tucker121

• View Profile
Join
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2007, 02:11:09 PM »
hi I WOULD LIKE TOJOIN HOW SHOUDL I GO ABOUT DOING THIS

The Legacy

• Attaaaaaaaaaackackack!!!
    • View Profile
    • http://totalwar.moddb.com
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2007, 02:31:04 AM »
Hey, I'm The Legacy, and I'm an avid fan of BTRL. I've had a huge amount of flying experience in IL-2 Sturmovik; two years running. In addition, I've worked on my flight chops on the much more difficult Babylon 5: IFH (if you've ever wanted to feel utterly helpless, this is a space sim for you). In this game, however, I've become adjusted real quickly; in single player, or as multiplayer-host, I've gotten a large number of kills per mission. In the survival missions, I've killed 20 in one mission before succumbing, with a 50% hit ratio! My multilpayer non-host skills do need fine tuning, however.

I'm a team player, and I love this mod. I follow orders very carefully, and I've had many, many years of clan/squad experience. I also have had extensive practice in voice chat, which I consider to be more important than text. I use both Teamspeak and Ventrilo. I also build some BTRL missions. Some of you may remember The Survey, and the other mission I made. So...if you're looking for missions, I have no problem making, then hosting a mission.

Anyways, I understand there's a list. I'll be waiting. :)

E-mail/MSN: thelegacy@gmail.com
Handle: The Legacy / Deviant / Devastator
Callsign: "Dev" (Pronounced 'Deav', not 'Dieve')