Author Topic: Signups for the 58th  (Read 13653 times)

Conard

• View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 05:53:44 AM »
I may be interested in joining I have been watching this game for about 5 or 6 months froma  distance and am very excited that the demo's finally out im dl'ing it now. I also have some experiance with Flight Sims but mainly with the World War II sim IL2 Sturmovik so im guessing its going to be a big change for me = ).

Smoke

• Lt. JG. Jack Davis: 58th
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 04:56:34 AM »
Hey I was in the 58th back in the day a couple months ago. Looks like my name was moved off the roster. Anyways, I would like to rejoin. I think i can hopefully dig up my bio somewhere. Thanks.

userfriendly

• Red 3
    • View Profile
    • http://mo.virtual-bunker.de
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2007, 06:28:35 PM »
hi there,

i'm a nugget from yurp and i'd like to learn how to fly a viper :)

greetings
- userfriendly

edit: my email address is userfriendly at web dot de
i hang out in #btrl everyday, bugging the devs.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 09:55:03 PM by userfriendly »

Smoker

• Viper Pilot
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 05:28:37 PM »
I'd like to join the 58th. I've been lurking around for sometime now checking in here and there waiting for the launch of the demo. I really wanted to see just how good it was before I signed up so that if it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be I would dropout on you.

The games looks and feels really sharp and i can see myself playing for a long time. So, I thought I'd see if you have any openings if I could slide into one.

Will provide full bio apon approval.

Smoker

*edited  e-mail ramcam30 at cox.net
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 10:21:58 PM by Smoker »
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lt. Tony "Smoker" Mann
Gold Squadron
58th Viper Air Wing

KypFisto

• Callsign: Gulo
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2007, 09:49:25 PM »
Everyone who is on that sign up list either edit your post to provide an email we can contact you at or repost to include it.

Elthis

• Callsign: Elthis
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 09:53:32 PM »
I posted in this thread: http://www.game-warden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3726

But now I see this one. I'd like to join the 58th.

Callsign: Elthis
Email: rockerboy_589@hotmail.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sometimes you gotta roll a hard six.

Tee

• Callsign: FRAKTURE
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2007, 02:10:10 AM »
I'm an Old Salt, but still plenty of fight in me. I've been around enough Earth based sticks to know my way in and out of a good dogfight, and I've just rocked this demo the hard way. I'll work hard wherever you need me (but preferably behind the canopy getting shot at). Call me Frakture. Thanks.

Frakture's Email
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~You don\'t have a SOUL ...You ARE a Soul ...You have a body!~ C. S. Lewis

Linkel

• View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2007, 09:33:28 PM »
Like the feel of this squad a lot.  Gimmie a shout if your still recruiting?

axel_kickass@yahoo.co.uk

Agentb

• |There|Is|No|Base|.•
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2007, 01:25:46 AM »
'ello,
$ome good ol' chap told me once that if you want to fight...then fight!
But.... if you want to win... then find a bunch of realy strong guys with baseball bats that can beat the mess out of the noob. heh...... yeeeeeaaaahhh fun times that was... ummmm besides the point.

Been playing the demo, and now want to get pluged in... yes, I am new to the game... but not new to flying, and been a hardcore gamer for life. Will work|hard, Play|Hard, and o yea.. someday try to own like the big boys do :nod:

If ya need a pilot then im your man I go by AgentV, Agentb or Viper... beings the clan name is "58th Viper Air wing" you can call me Agent|V

Agent|V's ml

They say when you play that Microsoft CD backward you can hear satanic messages ... but that\'s nothing. If you play it forward it installs Windows

Agentb

• |There|Is|No|Base|.•
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2007, 06:53:09 PM »
P.S
I'd like to be in Tee's Squadron when there is an opening (He seems like a cool guy). I can also help out by making a nice web site for the clan, though nothing overly complex... 4 tab website: Home, About Us, Forum, and Contacts +I can host it for free :nod:

They say when you play that Microsoft CD backward you can hear satanic messages ... but that\'s nothing. If you play it forward it installs Windows

Tee

• Callsign: FRAKTURE
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2007, 07:03:51 PM »
You're a crazy, crazy little man, AgentV. And here's the current site.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~You don\'t have a SOUL ...You ARE a Soul ...You have a body!~ C. S. Lewis

Agentb

• |There|Is|No|Base|.•
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 07:10:03 PM »
/Thank you

major_nike

• Viper Pilot
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2007, 05:50:35 AM »
I'd love to join. I'm a Lieutenant just out of the Academy. These are hard times folks, so lets frak up some toasters, and find earth.
Lieutenant Simone \'Nike\' Levy
White 2, and Squadron XO

Mile5

• View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2007, 03:43:38 PM »
Hey everyone.
I'm Miles, i'm from the netherlands, and still go to school(atheneum). I havent played much flight sims yet, i did play alot of other games, some fps and strategie mostly. I also play in a clan (mostly fps), the strategies i play just from the gpgnet or with ppl from a coalition of clans (codc). Next to btrl i'm currently playing supreme commander. But to keep this short, i'm looking for a good time and fun people to play and learn this game with, so i'd like to join. :)

Sirrush

• Chimaera Squadron, BSG9
    • View Profile
Signups for the 58th
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2007, 07:33:23 PM »
I'd like to sign up. I have an extensive amount of flight/space sims and was part of the TRA while playing XvT and XWA. Although, I know the flight physics are quite different, I had a k/d ratio of 1.45ish; which is fairly descent considering that many times it's "one shot, one kill".

I also play at the Freeworlds USA server for Freelancer. Been there for quite some time (almost 2 years).

I'm now learning how to fly these wonderful Vipers and, I feel, in time, I could be a useful part of your squadron. Thanks for your consideration.