Author Topic: In search of Home (world )  (Read 12724 times)

hsjtjns

• View Profile
hello
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2008, 12:59:31 AM »
Quote from: FlareBaffled;58304
Or, in a less flowery way .... bringing Homeworld 1 to a Freespace SCP engine near you! Been working on it for a few weeks, and it seems to be coming along quite well. Well enough, I think, for me to start thinking about mission ideas and ways to blend the ships I have, the ships I am building and the things that could be done.

Up till now, the mod has been living solely over at HLP, but I want to broaden the horizons and capture some wider ideas! Feel free to make suggestions!

p.s. This is not an ask for people to do the work...I got all that covered myself. Though an experienced FRED'er would be useful to show me some of the more advanced things.

Just to whet appetites.... here a some screenshots of the ships currently completed and in the game. All are POF'd, pathed and come with at least 3 LODs.

gotta have those Homeworld trails!

I am sorry i cant see the pic on my computer.
:pimp:  HOW COOL THE  GAME IS!! :D   Silkroad gold AND ITS FREE FOR PLAYERS. DO YOU THINK SO?????????

wachchoocup

• View Profile
In search of Home world
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 04:37:24 AM »
If you turn off instant response on the main page and just use the other search were you have to click the button does anything come up that way or is both ways doing the same thing