Freespace > Freespace 2 MODing

In search of Home (world )

(1/7) > >>

FlareBaffled:
Or, in a less flowery way .... bringing Homeworld 1 to a Freespace SCP engine near you! Been working on it for a few weeks, and it seems to be coming along quite well. Well enough, I think, for me to start thinking about mission ideas and ways to blend the ships I have, the ships I am building and the things that could be done.

Up till now, the mod has been living solely over at HLP, but I want to broaden the horizons and capture some wider ideas! Feel free to make suggestions!

p.s. This is not an ask for people to do the work...I got all that covered myself. Though an experienced FRED'er would be useful to show me some of the more advanced things.

Just to whet appetites.... here a some screenshots of the ships currently completed and in the game. All are POF'd, pathed and come with at least 3 LODs.

gotta have those Homeworld trails!

Unknown Target:
Saw this over on HLP, very nice. Hope you include Homeworld-esque physics as well :)

FlareBaffled:
As far as the game engine will allow. I don't know how close I can get...but I will be paying attention to CofG and mass to try and get them handling and turning as they should.

Unknown Target:
If you need help, talk to me, I do the tables/flight models for BtRL. :)

StarSlayer:
Awesome, are you planning on adding a few Homeworld II ships as well?  I am big fan of Higaarin CVBGs, 3 Destroyers and a jump Carrier with vettes and bombers ;)  Are you planning on making vettes playable as well?

Ill be keeping an eye on this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version