Author Topic: Screenshot thread!  (Read 561349 times)

Grindor773

• View Profile
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1515 on: August 29, 2011, 12:14:11 AM »
The Arwing from Assault on the Old Screenshot Thread #514 looks like it is chrome like really chrome... super cool! oDo

And here is a video of StarFox: Assault that I think is really cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1DW9Y4K9wA
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 05:46:37 AM by Grindor773 »
-T2*

"Do a Barrel Roll!":shaking:

Grindor773

• View Profile
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1516 on: August 30, 2011, 03:04:22 AM »
As much as I love the Arwing, will the Landmaster be making an appearance on Shadows of Lylat?:nervous:
-T2*

"Do a Barrel Roll!":shaking:

ratmuffin

• View Profile
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1517 on: August 30, 2011, 08:11:02 AM »
Grindor, try and keep your posts on requests and other items of interest in their relevant threads (or create a new one if necessary), so this way the official development screenshot thread is less cluttered. Also, for those of us still lurking around the forums, we won't unnecessarily get our hopes up every time we see that the screenshot thread has new posts.

And IIRC, there won't be any playable landmaster segments to the game as the FS2 engine is primarily designed for space/air gameplay. From my understanding, introducing player controlled land-based vehicles and similar that are restricted and reactive to terrain is beyond the scope of this mod and engine. Correct me if I'm wrong though, guys.

Falco314

• That guy
    • View Profile
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1518 on: August 30, 2011, 12:31:20 PM »
Quote from: ratmuffin;138286
From my understanding, introducing player controlled land-based vehicles and similar that are restricted and reactive to terrain is beyond the scope of this mod and engine. Correct me if I'm wrong though, guys.

I think grounded stationary guns are easy though
I see a little silhouette of a bot
Scaramouch, scaramouch, will you get out of this forum?
spamming and Advertising, very, very frightening me
Moderator, Moderator
WILL YOU BAN HIM PLEASE?

neeshaw

• View Profile
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1519 on: September 03, 2011, 08:48:06 AM »
They're just Ok.Really good job,then.
sf64

SNES

assault

cornerian

catspaw

Evil DrPorkchop

• Get pork\'d on.
    • View Profile
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1520 on: September 29, 2011, 12:34:57 PM »
Quote from: Brockenstein;124312

Falco314

• That guy
    • View Profile
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1521 on: September 29, 2011, 03:47:23 PM »
^This
I see a little silhouette of a bot
Scaramouch, scaramouch, will you get out of this forum?
spamming and Advertising, very, very frightening me
Moderator, Moderator
WILL YOU BAN HIM PLEASE?

Fox_McCloud3232

• Ace texture replacer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.random-sauce3292.piczo.com
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1522 on: October 24, 2011, 04:12:22 AM »
I'm pretty sure that this is irrelevant. ^^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click here to see my brawler card (somehow it was deleted)

Why is it that the moment you stop looking for something, it suddenly turns up? well it\'s a law of nature. because nature hates you :lol: ~ Fox_McCloud3232

Scourge of Ages

• Professional lurker
    • View Profile
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1523 on: October 25, 2011, 12:29:39 AM »
reported x2
Come on you guys, join Hard-Light.net there\'s more awesome Freespace mods than you can shake a stick at!

golinging

• View Profile
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1524 on: October 31, 2011, 05:44:52 AM »
He's stating that probably the most similar Arwing to Command's may be the one from SF64. I'd say Adventures myself, becasue it is quite smooth, however the sharp traingle g-diffusers really allow it to be look nearly the same as the 64 arwings.

Glad to determine a brand new pic DB! Maybe we ought to have two subjects though? Or host a gallery on Flickr of all of the presently launched SoL pictures to ensure that finding them is not an problem?

(Personally, i think this is a launch tunnel btw. Straight out of the SNES game. SCRAMBLE!)

Fat Thomas 64

• View Profile
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1525 on: November 07, 2011, 12:32:32 AM »
Hi, Im New To Forums (Although I've Been Here Before) And I've Been Waiting For Shadows Of Lylat For Years. Is It Dead? :(

If Not...
DOES ANYONE HAVE NEW SCREENSHOTS?
Me: DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
Everyone::wtf:

Scourge of Ages

• Professional lurker
    • View Profile
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1526 on: November 08, 2011, 06:37:18 AM »
It is not dead, but there are not any newer screenshots at this time.
See this thread for details: http://www.game-warden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10396

And officially, :welcome t
Come on you guys, join Hard-Light.net there\'s more awesome Freespace mods than you can shake a stick at!

Flaming Cobra

• Hasn\'t beat Gradius III
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001049449423
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1527 on: November 20, 2011, 04:05:49 AM »
ZZzzzzz...... are we there yet?
"If I have to write a research paper, do Calculus homework, complete WebAssigns for Chemistry, and read a bunch of chapters in For the Record and How the Other Half Lives, when am I going to find time to study for that exam next Tuesday?"

Syphe D. Mar

• Disappointed
    • View Profile
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1528 on: November 21, 2011, 05:51:22 PM »
Seriously. shut up.
Your signatures are annoying. Remove the pictures because nobody really pays attention to them. Anyone with enough sense will block them. Thank you for your time.

malcolm-john

• View Profile
Screenshot thread!
« Reply #1529 on: December 28, 2011, 11:08:30 AM »

I have seen many posts in the past complaining about browser memory usage. So, the idea of this thread is to compare each user browser about:memory page, to see where the memory is going and perhaps try to optimize it. Additionally, some users might not be aware of the existence of the about:memory page. I think this can be fun, educational and helpful at the same time.

I am not an expert on memory usage, but I think that together we can figure out some things. For instance, as you can see under the storage section in the screenshot below, that lazarus.sqlite database is using 60Mb.

Lazarus is an extension that saves what you type in forms, so in case the browser crashes you can recover the text. It is a very useful add-on, however 60Mb is too much to trade. So I opened Lazarus Database preferences and used the feature to Clean The Database, then restarted the browser. I didn't help. So I opened my FF profile and deleted the lazarus.sqlite. I probably could have done through Lazarus preferences as well. Anyways, I have gained 60 Mb in my Firefox RAM usage.