Author Topic: Noob at Work (VP questions)  (Read 7079 times)

Mav

• \'nother Shivan
    • View Profile
Noob at Work (VP questions)
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 04:37:17 PM »
Quote from: Water;53362
Try putting a set of Roman chariot wheels on a 1997 Toyota. ;)

At least that'll look funny for certain :biggrin1: .

Personally, I don't think tS is as bad as some people tell, I bought the 4.3 version some years ago and got quite accustomed to it - then, of course I didn't model nearly as much as said persons, and even if I'm right that it isn't bad, it doesn't mean other programs couldn't be far better... so I can't really tell much without having spent some time trying to use these other programs - which I won't, because what little time I get to use for modeling, I'd rather use to get some of my started models done (hopefully).

But if you work with it, be certain to uncheck the "delete edges" option every time you want to use booleans - not knowing that gave me alot of trouble and also made a rather nice kitbash rather unusable (it looks fine in tS, but it won't export :/ ) .
Location: Shivan Fleet, Interstellar Space... now you\'d like to know between WHICH stellar systems, wouldn\'t you? :ha: ;) :devel:

(only joking, of course - estimates are always welcome, though people should know they\'re just that :) )

Star Dragon

• EDF Brigadier General
    • View Profile
heh
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2007, 10:36:28 AM »
Quote from: Selectah;53356
The wheel is, what, thousands of years old? Age don't mean much. Really.

Cordially,
~Selectah

Wow I got to agree with that...

Personally I think age only matters in Sex or Car Insurance...
"Don\'t think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

Coordinator Robotech Mod II
Coordinator FS2 Star Fleet Academy

My powers outside the Robotech section are weak. (as it should be)

Part-time fringe member of the cult of Karajorma :naughty: