Author Topic: Freespace Story  (Read 4567 times)

FusionStorm

• This is my BOOMSTICK!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
Freespace Story
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2005, 03:39:51 AM »
My story would tell how the Shivans first talked to Bosch in the Hades rebellion and told him where the Knossos was and told him how to build the ETAK device to talk back and forth with him, And the would use him to activate the Knossos. I would explain how the Shivans are way smarter than we could have imagined. And what the Luci was really for, why the Sathanas destroyed the Star of capella. And why they did not attack earlier. Very evil storyline, I have. :biggrin1: But, in my head it is.
Four Score and so many months ago, us cylons kicked your colonial butts.

Want to learn Truespace 3.2?: My Tutorial

Gloriano

• Very bored
    • View Profile
Freespace Story
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2005, 03:56:38 PM »
there would be atleast another great war but who would enemy maybe shivans or something else and there would be sol gate opening

but I really would want that community would make FS3 because we have some really good Story writers
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men\'s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth : for the powers of heaven shall be shaken” (Luke