Author Topic: Episode 304 (LOTS OF SPOILERS, BEWARE!)  (Read 31235 times)

Paramedic

• Commander BSG 911
    • View Profile
Episode 304 (LOTS OF SPOILERS, BEWARE!)
« on: October 14, 2006, 02:09:37 AM »
i slowed down the giant explosion of the preview of episode 304 ( exodus part 2 ) and somthing odd is shown when a basestar is blowm up. it almost looks as if the pegasus rams the basestar. im going to try to upload the picture ASAP.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 02:27:47 AM by Paramedic »

Nothing_But_The_Rain

• Callsign: \"Wolfman\"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 02:15:50 AM »
Holy crapnuts. I hope you're wrong, and I hope they upload it to SciFi soon.
The Gods shall lift those who lift each other.

Paramedic

• Commander BSG 911
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 02:24:46 AM »
Ok im having trouble uploading the section of the preview in which "somthing does indeed ram into a basestar" it does have the size to be a battlestar but its hard to make the distinction of the pegasus. we know it wont be galactica, but what other ship could it possibly be, this has me worried:shaking:

Nothing_But_The_Rain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 02:28:06 AM »
Eeek Suicide Run!

I'm going to rewatch it when it airs again in a half an hour.

Nothing_But_The_Rain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 04:06:45 AM »
I saw the promo again, and I do believe that Lee brings the Beast into the fight. Also, I heard Adama damn somebody (couldn't tell if it was "Dee" or "Lee"), and I saw Gaeta holding a gun to Baltar's chin. Ominous.

I still couldn't make out what was making that Basestar go all 'splodey. If I had to hazard a guess, it looked more like a nuke than a ship, and we know that Galactica still has like three of those... I personally believe that Adama is cashing in all his chips with this rescue op, and he won't hold back.

Paramedic

• Commander BSG 911
    • View Profile
I have heard 1 of 3 possible Scenarios
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2006, 04:08:20 AM »
1) Pegasus Rigs the ship for collision and RAMS a base star and allows the remainder of the fleet to escape.
2) They come across a military convoy wtih possible another battlestar and use the convoy to ram the base star.
3) an entirely different ship all together rams a base star.

i hope they dont write the pegasus out just yet.:nervous:

Paramedic

• Commander BSG 911
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2006, 04:09:33 AM »
ive actually personnally slowed down the scene with the base star exploding IT IS A SHIP, i just cant tell which one, it is as clear as day somthing rams the base star.

Nothing_But_The_Rain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 04:17:29 AM »
Quote from: Paramedic;43312
ive actually personnally slowed down the scene with the base star exploding IT IS A SHIP, i just cant tell which one, it is as clear as day somthing rams the base star.

Hmmm... ominous.

StarSlayer

• Here comes the Fuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2006, 05:31:57 AM »
You can go by size if its somthing hella bigger then the baseship then its the peggy
"Exodus from Genesis"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ngtm1r

• \"Guns\", Galactica
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2006, 05:54:08 AM »
I guess Lee will go back to his Viper.

Dammit, I liked the Pegasus!
Yea verily, though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am piloting I house-sized mass of "**** you." (With apologies to Peptuck)

Ender

• Imperious leador
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2006, 10:18:10 AM »
ok i'm in britain and havent even seen ocupation yet but i did hear that peggy was gonna ram a basestar, i also heard that another battlestar with it's own fleet of destroyers was gonna be found from the same site, i dont have the link but they also predictid things like sharon becoming an officer and starbuck and leobans child, from what i've heard they've all came true :pimp:

sykochild

• Sg Lt. \"Minchkin\" Topgun
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2006, 02:39:26 PM »
******Spoiler Spoiler******

Do not read this if u do not want to be spoiled!!!

It's all true then. Starbuck and Leabon have a child, Sharon does become an officer again so all of it must be true.

EchoZero

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2006, 06:26:11 PM »
My theory:

Both Peggie and Galactica jump in, with Pegasus being a diversion.  She eventually leaves but not exactly to plan, hence the "Jump Lee!" part of the preview by the Admiral.  Lee and the Pegassu go to the rendezvous point as ordered.  As for the explosion we see in the preview,  I think it looks like a colonial mover ramming a base star, not a battlestar.  However, it is damned hard to tell what it is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

StarSlayer

• Here comes the Fuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2006, 07:33:13 PM »
The previews up on SciFi.com and its kinda tough to make out what the hell exactly is going on in that shot(watched it a bunch of times and paused it).  It looks like a baseships involved but the other craft doesnt look like a Mercury Class looks to small to be a BSG in fact.  Guess well have to wait in see :)
"Exodus from Genesis"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm geeK

• Call Sign: Nova
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2006, 07:42:04 PM »
Quote from: EchoZero;43346
My theory:

Both Peggie and Galactica jump in, with Pegasus being a diversion.  She eventually leaves but not exactly to plan, hence the "Jump Lee!" part of the preview by the Admiral.  Lee and the Pegassu go to the rendezvous point as ordered.  As for the explosion we see in the preview,  I think it looks like a colonial mover ramming a base star, not a battlestar.  However, it is damned hard to tell what it is.

But there is a problem... Pegasus wasnt SUPPOSE to be at New Caprica.. The plan was for Cmd. Adama to take the the civvy fleet and go to the randevous point and wait 18 hours for Adm. Adama. If he didnt return in 18 hours Lee would  leave to find Earth... So wtf is Pegasus doing there? I think 1 of 2 things are going to happen:
1.) Lee comes up with a plan to keep the civilian fleet protected while he disobeys orders and jumps to NC to help out the old man..
2.) Both Adamas come to some sort of agreement and decided to commit both Battlestars to the operation..

According to the old series the Pegasus IS destroyed in an engadement with the Cylons.. I dont think Ron Moore is going to try and get away with letting both the Galactica and Pegasus reach Earth.. One of them is going to go...

Same with Baltar. He was Imperious Leader in the old series, so I think its safe to assume he plays some sort of God like role in the Cylon religion.. he did he create them after all.
Dr. Baltar + Cylons = Baltar being the creator = "God" to the Cylons?

ya follow me?