Author Topic: Episode 303 !!Warning Spoillers!!  (Read 3409 times)

StarSlayer

• Here comes the Fuzz
    • View Profile
Episode 303 !!Warning Spoillers!!
« on: October 13, 2006, 04:17:51 AM »
Episode 303 Discussion Thread

Will Roslin and Zarek eat lead!?
How much more firepower can be strapped onto a Raptor!?
Will Lee find the Gym on Pegasus!?

As always keep 303 spoilers contained to this thread and enjoy the show.

Questions? No? Dismissed!
"Exodus from Genesis"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Akula

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 04:51:54 AM »
No to Rosalyn, yes to Zarek.
Enough to nuke a basestar.
No - but sex with Helo will thin him out, until Sharon gets back and shoots them both for frakking behind her back.

Do I win a prize now?
[/URL]

MAIA

• N/A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 11:12:41 AM »
No to both.
Some missiles and whatever they might carry.
Probably, but will he fit the door to get inside the gym ?

Question:
Will McDonalds onboard pegasus change BigMac's name to BigLee ?

MAIA

ngtm1r

• \"Guns\", Galactica
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 08:16:47 PM »
Quote from: StarSlayer;43203

No.
100Mt (a nuke for each wing) and maybe something on a centerline hardpoint.
Yes.
Yea verily, though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am piloting I house-sized mass of "**** you." (With apologies to Peptuck)

Shinzon

• Lt. SG \"Shinzon\"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 08:38:20 PM »
1) No, i think the gunshots we heard were actually the NCP fighting back.
2) A lot.
3) Hopefully.

skippy9146

• Need a Oil Change
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 10:31:31 PM »
1) In the time-honored tradition of politicians everywhere, Roslin & Zarek manage to slink away unnoticed & unharmed. While the rest of the humans, including the NCP are left to "face the music". Bye-Bye Jammer!

2) Enough to anhililate any unforseen plot complications.

3) Nope. Lee decides that his new Stim Habit is a heck of a lot easier way to loose weight than working out.

OutofStep351

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2006, 02:09:11 AM »
So, everyone survives, including Jammer. Nothing about Baltar being a Cylon... and they left the epic battle til the next episode.

In the "next week" preview, they reported "two battlestars just jumped into orbit," so at least Lee found his balls inside the layers of fat and did his duty.
"They put angels in the electric chair,
No one knew or no one cared,
Burning stars lit up their hair and crawled to heaven on golden stairs
God bless our dead marines."
-Thee Silver Mt Zion Memorial Orchestra and Tralala Band

Nothing_But_The_Rain

• Callsign: \"Wolfman\"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 02:19:29 AM »
Hmmm... the Triumphant Return of the Religious Angle.

In my opinion, the first part of the ep (to the first long commercial break) was rather awkward, like they let the interns shoot it.... but then it got back to business and was sharper than a razor and very, very tense. I liked it better with a second viewing. Of course, the cylons, Adama sr., Roslin, Starbuck, Tigh, Zarek and Boomer (agh! poor Boomer!) were top notch, as ever.

[spoiler]-Three sleeps naked... AWESOME!

-Crazy candy-craving-bag-lady-Oracle strung out on Chamalla! Eeek!

-Cavil is unnecessarily evil and creeps me out. I mean... a shell casing? Gross.

-I love that Gunny! She is so goddamn hardcore.

-Nit # 1: When Helo and Dualla are talking on the hangar deck, she tells him something to the effect of "look out for the Admiral," and he replies, "look out for our son." WHAT IN ZEUS' NAME DOES THAT MEAN?!

-Nit # 2: What was the deal with Cally's escape being shown in two completely different ways!? Was that an editing error... or are we supposed to infer that Cally is a Cylon?

-Nit # 3: Tigh read the kill list and said that Cally was in the group going to the Flats... that meant that not all 200 detainees were in the group freed by the Resistance. I guess the others got shot? [/spoiler]
A confused "meh," followed by a couple OMGs.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 04:26:15 AM by Nothing_But_The_Rain »
The Gods shall lift those who lift each other.

Nothing_But_The_Rain

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2006, 02:36:24 AM »
IMPORTANT! Watch the exclusive interviews on Scifi.com's Battlestar page - ALL THE WAY TO THE END - before they expire at 2am Eastern time. The password is "Hera".

Herra Tohtori

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2006, 03:19:01 AM »
Quote from: Nothing_But_The_Rain;43303
IMPORTANT! Watch the exclusive interviews on Scifi.com's Battlestar page - ALL THE WAY TO THE END - before they expire at 2am Eastern time. The password is "Hera".

Pardon my tongue but FRAK THAT LOCATION DISCRIMINATION THING that makes it impossible to watch all the cool things on the web pages from here and most of the world...:mad2: :hoppingma :mad: :sigh:

It sure is nice to be watching that "Connecting..." text... Super-explicit secret content indeed.:(

Nothing_But_The_Rain

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2006, 03:35:05 AM »
It took me multiple tries to get it to d/l... there's a ton of traffic on the website, and it just timed out over and over. Keep trying.

ngtm1r

• \"Guns\", Galactica
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2006, 05:52:07 AM »
Quote from: StarSlayer;43203

And now, the REAL answers.

Nope.
Dunno, but they can apparently pack enough firepower for a heavy weapons platoon into a pair.
Not yet.

Seeing the Centurions eat RPG and die was nice, but on the other hand I gotta admit being more impressed with the resistance folks. They took down eight-ten Centurions with small arms. That's skill, folks.
Yea verily, though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am piloting I house-sized mass of "**** you." (With apologies to Peptuck)

StarSlayer

• Here comes the Fuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2006, 06:20:38 AM »
I gotta admit im loving this sequence of episodes.  IMHO some of the best since the Cain Trilogy.  It keeps me riveted even with a limited amount of splashy effects.  Quite simply BSG at its best, when the characters and story are more important then blowin stuff up.  Lotta issues to be juggled, if Blatars gonna end up in the high chair on the Baseship, how Sharon will handle the baby situation, how the betrayal of Hellen and the NCP people will go down.  Its interesting to note that the cylons seem to hold Hera as a most important objective.  You would think that if Casey were a hybrid that Hera would not be as important to the Cylons.  This may or may not point to Casey not being Kara's.  Plus I think they need to edit the opening from "They have a plan" to "No fraking consensus"

Heres hopin RDM & Crew can keep it up cuz theyve certainly set a high bar.
"Exodus from Genesis"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Akula

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2006, 06:28:32 AM »
NBTR:
Nit 1: I think Dee said "Look out for /his/ son" meaning, Adama's son. Look out for the admiral - look out for his son. It makes sense considering that they are talking about each others CO's (since they're both XO's to the respective parties).

Nit 2: I didn't see any differance, the only editing differance was NOT showing the scene with Jammer from Tyrols point of view - think about that a moment. If it's from Tyrols point of view, he wouldn't know about Jammer talking to her. The only other thing I can think of is her in the forest with gunshots - but that seems to me to be more of a dramatic effect from the opening episode.

StarSlayer - watch the episode again. Lucy Lawless' character clearly stats that Hera is the /first/ cylon hybrid. I think Hera is important to them as a symbol, as the first in a grand line of cylon children, not simply because she's a cylon.
[/URL]

StarSlayer

• Here comes the Fuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2006, 06:35:42 AM »
Then Casey def isnt Kara's, Hera is only what year? year and a half? Still looks like a baby.  Casey looks like a toddler, if Hera's the first then she should be older.
"Exodus from Genesis"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]