Author Topic: How many still around?  (Read 15151 times)

ShivanCommander

• View Profile
How many still around?
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2011, 09:08:09 PM »
I'm around.

Vapor420

• View Profile
How many still around?
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2011, 08:26:10 AM »
Now what would FreeSpace 2 be without old Vapor :naughty: If I would of known this game was still going strong, I would of been back stacking the old kill count a long time ago. Anyone hear from snakemaster, moondragon, or grrr what was her name... Maybe in a bit I reload the old game and see if my profile is still active hehehe. Lord knows 60k kills is gonna be hard to get back xD.
Callsign: Vapor
Clan: Nightmare Squadron

Patience, Honor, Skill... It\'s all that matters

guitaryf

• View Profile
How many still around?
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2011, 02:23:40 AM »
Pretty post. I just found your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your posts.In any case I'll be subscribing to your blog and I hope you post again soon

coach outletCoCo Chanel

guitaryf

• View Profile
How many still around?
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2011, 02:23:52 AM »
Pretty post. I just found your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your posts.In any case I'll be subscribing to your blog and I hope you post again soon

coach outletCoCo Chanel

golinging

• View Profile
How many still around?
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2011, 05:44:01 AM »
This really is my very first time posting about this forum (and that i didnt publish anything in british for any very long time ^^), and so i could keep it short

I did previously play fs2 round the finish of PXO, well annually before they really shut it lower approximately. It had been real fun, i cant remember getting a lot fun with every other game i performed since. Well i really got depressed after i quit playing fs2 (i still feel below par about this, but well i did not cash choice, without pxo, and lobby to satisfy, the overall game was mostly dead).

Anyway, i lately (a hour ago ^^) reinstalled fs2 and also got fs2net working, so i'm wondering if you will find any mutliplayer periods planned, or in whatever way to satisfy (talk) to gamers who'd come and play a couple of missions.

Also, i previously had title AD-Hearty, maybe someone still takes note of (i doubt it...)

bye ^^

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
How many still around?
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2011, 02:33:00 AM »
The best way to find multiplayer games is to get on IRC.

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=62431.0

Azure

• Arjuna Dragons
    • View Profile
How many still around?
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2011, 02:32:46 PM »
Quote from: golinging;139645
This really is my very first time posting about this forum (and that i didnt publish anything in british for any very long time ^^), and so i could keep it short

I did previously play fs2 round the finish of PXO, well annually before they really shut it lower approximately. It had been real fun, i cant remember getting a lot fun with every other game i performed since. Well i really got depressed after i quit playing fs2 (i still feel below par about this, but well i did not cash choice, without pxo, and lobby to satisfy, the overall game was mostly dead).

Anyway, i lately (a hour ago ^^) reinstalled fs2 and also got fs2net working, so i'm wondering if you will find any mutliplayer periods planned, or in whatever way to satisfy (talk) to gamers who'd come and play a couple of missions.

Also, i previously had title AD-Hearty, maybe someone still takes note of (i doubt it...)

bye ^^

Hello there

I know this is an old post, but I just found it by google.

So... what is the big idea using my FS2 name as if it was your own? AD-Heartless and AD-Hearty were nicks used by me during PXO and after, I would appreciate it if random people didn't try to use it.

Thank you

Azure

• Arjuna Dragons
    • View Profile
How many still around?
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2011, 02:44:51 PM »
Ok, now this is real interesting, looks like "golingling" found an old post of mine and edited it a bit, then reposted it. I guess he just forgot to remove my player name.

Here is the original: http://www.game-warden.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44674&postcount=19

Scourge of Ages

• Professional lurker
    • View Profile
How many still around?
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2011, 04:44:54 PM »
Quote from: Azure;141154
Ok, now this is real interesting, looks like "golingling" found an old post of mine and edited it a bit, then reposted it. I guess he just forgot to remove my player name.

Here is the original: http://www.game-warden.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44674&postcount=19

Indeed he did. I've deleted the offending post, but I can't quite ban him yet. If we find out that all his posts have been copied from previous ones, we can, but I wasn't able to find that with a cursory search.
Come on you guys, join Hard-Light.net there\'s more awesome Freespace mods than you can shake a stick at!

paulanderson114

• View Profile
How many still around?
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2012, 01:32:31 PM »
Its difficult to play FS2net for me but keep trying and trying.....Lol

Jaqub Jackson

• View Profile
How many still around?
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2013, 03:32:33 PM »
Hello! I am just downloading FS2 and did not play yet. I played the old PXO  and found it very interesting game. Thank you so much for your great thread. I will be the pilot when I will play it.