Author Topic: for all those democrates out there  (Read 4969 times)

southernpride

• almost banned
    • View Profile

MatthewPapa

• GWBB Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game-warden.com/
for all those democrates out there
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 03:25:32 AM »
and you also dont know how to spell "democrats"

Duelron1001

• FS:NA mod leader
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game-warden.com/fsna/
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 10:11:50 AM »
an idoit with nukes, "US" democracy for you. But Bush has so far stop an all out nuclear war with the north korans, if only just. But mark my words, if north koran comes under the "axis of terro" then we are all stuffed. No matter who wins we will all be dead or dieing.
Leader of the Freespace: A New Age TC mod

Turambar

• Hand of God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 12:58:17 PM »
yeah, i know the word 'stupid' makes me less credible, but republican fiscal policy is just f*ckin' stupid
spend more money on useless things while letting the rich get richer by allowing them to better exploit the poor
that helps the economy how?
dumb f*cks

FusionStorm

• This is my BOOMSTICK!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 03:33:30 PM »
Not really that is just the goverment, not the Republicans. If Democrats were in charge it would be the same.
Four Score and so many months ago, us cylons kicked your colonial butts.

Want to learn Truespace 3.2?: My Tutorial

Nuclear

• Admiral o\' th\'Black
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2005, 05:43:59 PM »
Exactly. In fact, it would be even worse.  Remember the last Democrat in the Oval Office? Rather screw his secretary than care about taking down the '93 bombing terrorists?

Bush is not a "dumb****". Kerry, (Ted) Kennedy, Boxer, Pelosi, and Byrd are all "dumb****s".

MatthewPapa

• GWBB Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2005, 08:24:15 PM »
Quote from: WeatherOP
Not really that is just the goverment, not the Republicans. If Democrats were in charge it would be the same.

Exactly

Quote from: Nuke
    Exactly. In fact, it would be even worse. Remember the last Democrat in the Oval Office? Rather screw his secretary than care about taking down the '93 bombing terrorists?

Bush is not a "dumb****". Kerry, (Ted) Kennedy, Boxer, Pelosi, and Byrd are all "dumb****s".

Yup. Jimmy carter was the worst though. In my opinion he was one of the worst president we ever have had. Frinking hippie...

southernpride

• almost banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2005, 02:24:37 AM »
if my memory serves clinton reduced the nathions debt by a shitload,
yall cannot say the he was the only 1 to have an affair (come on if u were president u would be fuckin  everyone u could)
and bush is a dumbass u have to agree with me on this 1 (did u knwo he had to pay to get into yale(they wouldnet allow him till his daddy coughed up some dough))
may i ask y we went into iraq because like thig i posted they didnt have any wepons last time i checked, and there r other dictators like suddam hussain in other countries, but did we go and invade their country's NO.
we went to iraq because of oil, no questions asked, also who gets the tax breaks, THE 1 PERCENT OF RICH PEOPLE WHO NEED THEM THE LEAST come on now that is some bullshit
have u ever heard bush say "neuclear" (not exactly sure how u spell it)
he cant its funny
and maby if kerry won the election everyhting might be the same, but we never know because he didnt witch is a shame if u ask me because i cant stand to be governed  by  a retard

FusionStorm

• This is my BOOMSTICK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2005, 03:16:23 AM »
He had to pay to get into Yale.... Well duh, everyone should have too, no matter how famous you are.And if Clinton had got Saddam in Desert Storm we wouldn't be in Iraq right now, would we?

Harlequin

• Chupacabra
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2005, 03:45:21 AM »
Before you post next time, actually try to understand what you are talking about. Anyway, I guess I'll take this post from the top down.

if my memory serves clinton reduced the nathions debt by a shitload

You cannot possibly give Clinton all of the credit for doing this. While he was in office, the House of Representatives was Republican, and they have just as large an effect on the debt as he does. Also, I admit that Clinton was a fiscally responsible president, but much of what he did was continue debt reduction that had been going since the end of World War 2 and had just been interrupted by Reagan.

yall cannot say the he was the only 1 to have an affair

Clinton didn't get in all of the trouble he was in for screwing his secretary; he got in trouble for perjury.

and bush is a dumbass u have to agree with me on this

Bush not only graduated from Yale in 1968, he then went on to get his MBA from Harvard in 1975. At Yale he was in the middle of his class, which is pretty good, considering it is Yale. Its not like he's competing with average college students.

we went to iraq because of oil

Oil prices have actually gone up since we invaded Iraq. Invading Iraq doesn't help the US get oil. I bet you don't even actually know what you mean when you say he invaded for oil, you have just heard people say that and repeated it. We are setting Iraq up as a country dependent on its own resources (its oil). This means that they will control the price (not the US). In the end, its OPEC that sets the price of oil anywhay, so who controls Iraq doesn't really matter.

also who gets the tax breaks, THE 1 PERCENT OF RICH PEOPLE WHO NEED THEM THE LEAST

Bush's tax cuts actually are helping the top 4% or 5% income group. There is a reason for this. The richest people get the largest tax cuts because the richest people are paying almost all of the taxes. You can't cut the taxes on someone who is not paying the IRS anything. As it stands right now, you have to be earning more than 32,150$ per year to even have to pay income taxes. That's why the "poor people", those earning less than 30,000$, aren't getting any tax breaks.

have u ever heard bush say "neuclear"

How you pronounce "nuclear" is no indication of leadership ability.

i cant stand to be governed by a retard

Bush's IQ is actually around 129, with the average being around 100, and retarded beings set at 75.

Also, work on your spelling and grammar, nobody takes you seriously if you type like that.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for an evening. Set a man on fire, and he wil be warm for the rest of his life!

Taristin

• Rock out! (Cock optional)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.BlueScalie.net
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2005, 03:50:00 AM »
What I dislike about bush is how he keeps changing his stance on certain issues. Don't get me wrong, I think he's better than Kerry, but I can't stand how, on the subject of same sex marriage for example, stated that he would leave the decisions up to the state, and when some states started allowig it, he proposed a bill to 'protect the sanctity of marriage'. The asshat. :doubt:
This is a signature.

MatthewPapa

• GWBB Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2005, 03:53:24 AM »
Couldnt have said it better David.

Harlequin

• Chupacabra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2005, 04:08:43 AM »
I don't have a problem with people not liking Bush. I get mad when people critizice him for things that are not true, or when they don't actually know what they are talking about. Way too many people complain about Bush just because the don't like the way he pronounces stuff, and then they try and justify their complaints with random percieved "problems" (such as taxes) that they have heard other people talk about. Most people who complain have no idea what they are talking about.  I actually think that we could have a better president, but I do not think that Kerry was a better choice. My main real complaints about Bush are his opionions on legislating morals, such as abortion or gay marriage, and his education policies.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for an evening. Set a man on fire, and he wil be warm for the rest of his life!

southernpride

• almost banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2005, 04:31:17 AM »
"Bush not only graduated from Yale in 1968, he then went on to get his MBA from Harvard in 1975. At Yale he was in the middle of his class, which is pretty good, considering it is Yale. Its not like he's competing with average college students."
 Bush had to have his daddy pay for him to get into Yale ( u can look it up)
about the taxes, if u were poor ,lets say about 15k a year, would u want a bigger tax cut or a smaller 1
the rich people dont need the tax cuts, the poor people do
so isnt it logical to maby cut the poorr people taxes and not the rich becasue their rich for gods sake and they can afford it

may i ask the reason for going into iraq if it wasnt about oil
and if it was jsut cause saddam was there then y not all those other countries with horrible dictators

y the fuck do u know bush's iq thats pretty creapy if u ask me
and another thing when i said bush cant pronounce neculear(whatever) i wasnt using that to jude his leading abilites i was just pokin fun at him casue if u listen to his speeches in most of them he says "wepons of mass destruction" not neculear(whatever)

PS. ill get back to u on the oil thing i jsut gotta check some facts

FusionStorm

• This is my BOOMSTICK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2005, 04:40:12 AM »
Ummm, WMD's are not just nukes you know. BIO,CHEM,NUKE the big three.