Author Topic: Been awhile  (Read 1362 times)

ShadowWolf_IH

• Fred Guru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Been awhile
« on: February 08, 2005, 07:03:01 AM »
ok it's been a while since we posted out here to give anyone a status report.  The story is coming along well, we are all working on it.  Models...haven't decided on what we need yet.  But we have our first custom texture done for the model that we have done.  so it's looking up in that direction.

in other news...Goober and Singh have gotten things set up for us to be able to get the campaign done the way we want it....which really rocks and saves me a multitude of fredding time.  

Goober has decreed that we will always be using the latest version of the scp.  So for now, we are going to be using 3.6.5.  works for us?  yup.

Nuclear

• Admiral o\' th\'Black
    • View Profile
Been awhile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 01:34:30 PM »
Well, of course. :biggrin1:

*mumbles something about stabbing ShadowWolf in the back*

Sapphire

Been awhile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 12:04:53 AM »
Hmmm....well that leaves those of us who can't get that version to work out in the cold.

ShadowWolf_IH

• Fred Guru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Been awhile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 02:57:52 AM »
no....i plan to do ,most of the fredding in 3.4, 3.6.5 will only be used due to cut scenes or certain missions.

MatthewPapa

• GWBB Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game-warden.com/
Been awhile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2005, 06:41:08 AM »
Ugh, I have tried to FREDing in nearly all of the 3.6.5 builds and it doesnt very well. The only build of FRED that has been anywhere near operational is the one that was released near christmas time.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 06:43:26 AM by MatthewPapa »

ShadowWolf_IH

• Fred Guru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Been awhile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2005, 06:57:55 AM »
try fredding in 3.4  If you need a copy of it i can send it to you.  I usually just use 3.6.5 for things that 3.4 doesn't have, and i only do that after the mission is done in 3.4, 3.5.5 is pretty stable too.