Author Topic: Account Questions  (Read 3776 times)

Wasp

• View Profile
Account Questions
« on: August 07, 2006, 10:55:02 PM »
hi guys,

I got some questions about my account with FS2NetD. When I go to the access site to look at the point standings, My pilot name does not show up in the lists. Also when I join online thru PXO, I always get 'connection failed' when trying to connect. But even when it says 'connection failed', 9 out of 10 times I can see and join games in the server list.

My first account was under the name Deadly Gnat, I went thru all the confirmation e-mails and the access sit said I was Registered. I figured maybe becuase theres a space in the name, it may be cuaseing trouble with FS2NetD.

So I created a second account under the name Wasp, there again I went thru all the confirmation process and the site said I was Registered. But still I dont see either name in the pilots list , and I still have problems with the 'connection failed'  issue when trying to connect.

Earlier in this afternoon I was playing online with ToMCaT, and all was fine. Now my game wont connect with the server at all, and the aceess site says Deadly Gnat and Wasp are invailid pilot names....

Anyone have any Idea whats up? This is drivin me nuts, especially now that I had a taste for FS@ online.... I'm feenin here ;)

Thanks for any help guys,
Wasp

Wasp

• View Profile
Account Questions
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 09:17:35 PM »
ok guys, i got it all worked out now, for some reason those other accounts got screwed up while registering. I dont know what i did, but im sure it was human error ,lol.

I went slowly and registered under the pilot name of Waspy.  And now everything works fine and the name shows up on the serversite and it logs into the server fine. So i guess im a dope... lol

So look for me in the game as Waspy, cyas in space!

Wasp