Author Topic: SG-1 Earths Defence Looking for staff.  (Read 1204 times)

jc4jc

• View Profile
SG-1 Earths Defence Looking for staff.
« on: August 06, 2006, 03:17:26 AM »
We are looking for more talented people to continue with development on the Stargate SG-1 Earth's Defence.

If you would Like to help out post what it is you would like to do.

****Please do not post unless you are looking to help. Any posts not related to this thread will be erased****
There is an appointed time for everything...
A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down ad a time to build up...
A Time For War and A Time For Peace.
                                   Eccl. 3:1a, 3, 8b

I say let us strive towards PEACE.
                                    JC4JC

Advanced Weapons modder, and Fred2er, TBL modder (mostly ships and weapons). Baisc-Intermediate Ship modder. Intermediate Ani modder. Basic (not that good) Texture modder.

Stargate: SG-1 Earth\'s Defence. A TC for FS2. Project Lead. Formerly At VWBB and HLP, now residing at Game-Warden.

The Apocalypse Project. A Homeworld, Homeworld:Catcalysm, Homeworld 2 TC for FS2. Lead Freder. (No longer in Production)
JC 4(For) J(esus) C(hrist)

stargate2008

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 09:29:20 PM »
I would be happy to lend a hand. I'm a newbie when it comes to modding but i love stargate sg-1 and i want to help out. I have the most recent SCP and FSO. Also, I created a couple of missions for The Babylon Project.

jc4jc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 04:54:12 PM »
OH Cool! So did I, I made the bulk of one of the missions in the Raider Wars Campaign. I can't recall the name of the mission but I remember it was where the Centari and Narn fighters started to shoot at each other at base and you have to regain order before the Raiders Attack. They redid some of the messages at the beginning but my message interseption bits was left.
There is an appointed time for everything...
A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down ad a time to build up...
A Time For War and A Time For Peace.
                                   Eccl. 3:1a, 3, 8b

I say let us strive towards PEACE.
                                    JC4JC

Advanced Weapons modder, and Fred2er, TBL modder (mostly ships and weapons). Baisc-Intermediate Ship modder. Intermediate Ani modder. Basic (not that good) Texture modder.

Stargate: SG-1 Earth\'s Defence. A TC for FS2. Project Lead. Formerly At VWBB and HLP, now residing at Game-Warden.

The Apocalypse Project. A Homeworld, Homeworld:Catcalysm, Homeworld 2 TC for FS2. Lead Freder. (No longer in Production)
JC 4(For) J(esus) C(hrist)