Author Topic: Site up  (Read 8277 times)

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Site up
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2005, 07:31:27 PM »
Quote from: Ransom Arceihn
Projected release is now roughly two to three weeks, provided I can keep up the current rate of FREDing. That is also assuming I go with the current planned mission count, which is hovering around 40. At any rate this campaign will definitely be released in February, but hopefully sooner.

Looks like someone is aiming for Blaise Russells Campaign King title :D

Quote from: Axem
I really envy the rate at which people can FRED. I got a 21 mission campaign started in September and am only around 40% done.

I started a 6 mission campaign 2 YEARS ago and haven't gotten further than the first mission. (I do have reasons for that though :) )

Axem

• MRRFR MRRF!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sectorgame.com/axem/
Site up
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2005, 07:43:19 PM »
Well, I have all the ships and tables for it already, so really nothing is preventing me from FREDding it. 'Cept for laziness... But I am Fredding right now! Go me.

Gloriano

• Very bored
    • View Profile
Site up
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2005, 06:17:15 AM »
any progress in this?
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men\'s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth : for the powers of heaven shall be shaken” (Luke

Ransom Arceihn

• Syrophoenician
    • View Profile
    • http://www.the-avatar.com
Site up
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2005, 12:36:13 PM »
Heh, well I got distracted by a non-FS project, but that's well under way now and should be up in a month or so. I've also got TAFE getting in the way, which starts next week. But I'm getting back to FREDing now and I expect to have the missions done this month, hopefully release will soon follow.